Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 29, 2017 at 12:59 AM       59      
Status
Not open for further replies.
What started out as a private PS4 hardware mod turned into the more commercialized MTX Key ModChip, but Chinese cloners haven't stopped there with even more clones likely... introducing the E3 Share clone of the clone by the E3-Tech Team. :p

According to the E3 Share product page, to quote on their clone roughly translated:
  • E3 Share for cracked for PS4 modify chip, same function as MTX Key
  • Larger capacity and higher speed IC, faster and more stable!
  • E3 Share, the new generation of PS4 game sharing tool !
While many of their Distributors may not sell them yet, AliExpress is offering the E3 Share MaTriX Key clone with pricing varying between US $26.00 / piece and US $27.00 / piece (now dropped to US $25.38) depending on the page accessed. :ROFLMAO:

E3 Share PS4 Gamesharing MTX Key ModChip Clone by E3-Tech Team 2.jpgWith more and more PS4 ModChip clones surfacing, it will be interesting to see how quick Sony patches them in an upcoming PlayStation 4 Firmware update rendering all of these hardware modifications useless. :devilish:

Until then, if anyone runs across other E3 Share PS4 ModChip clone resellers let us know in the comments below, and thanks to both @aneesh and @xxdylanxx45 for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox.
E3 Share PS4 Gamesharing MTX Key ModChip Clone by E3-Tech Team.jpg

Comments

Wouldn't surprise me, now E3 needs to make a PS4 flasher to downgrade consoles like their PS3 flasher... then I'll show em some love :love:

Chip Chip Chip ... Share bla bla ... the only intresting things are PS4 FW Downgrade or a Fully Boottime Loaded CFW (without FW Limit) ... no Chip except one who allow Full Unbrick would be nice, so we can revive our Bricked PS4's :D

I appreciate the news but not the product.....

Sure back in the PS1 days or even PS2 for that matter, a mod chip was the way to go. Why? Because there was no firmware update to worry about.

With PS1 nothing was even online.... Modchip were perfect. With PS2 i remember turning my chip off to play online.

PS3 I treated different..... I bought a spare one for cheap and CFW'd my old phat with 750gb HDD. The cheap spare goes online but the Cfw phat hasn't been online since the day it was jb'd.

In a day and age where it's all about the FW, why the heck would anyone buy hardware like this?

Sony will patch, people will lose support for this product and be pissed.... Site will close..... And the whole thing will repeat all over again.

People, save your money for a SW fix, it'll come.

I appreciate the news but not the product.....

Sure back in the PS1 days or even PS2 for that matter, a mod chip was the way to go. Why? Because there was no firmware update to worry about.

With PS1 nothing was even online.... Modchip were perfect. With PS2 i remember turning my chip off to play online.

PS3 I treated different..... I bought a spare one for cheap and CFW'd my old phat with 750gb HDD. The cheap spare goes online but the Cfw phat hasn't been online since the day it was jb'd.

In a day and age where it's all about the FW, why the heck would anyone buy hardware like this?

Sony will patch, people will lose support for this product and be pissed.... Site will close..... And the whole thing will repeat all over again.

People, save your money for a SW fix, it'll come.

I agree if you are a end user. But for enthusiasts and researchers or take for example modshops who do modding for living its a great news ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back