Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 29, 2017 at 12:59 AM       59      
Status
Not open for further replies.
What started out as a private PS4 hardware mod turned into the more commercialized MTX Key ModChip, but Chinese cloners haven't stopped there with even more clones likely... introducing the E3 Share clone of the clone by the E3-Tech Team. :p

According to the E3 Share product page, to quote on their clone roughly translated:
  • E3 Share for cracked for PS4 modify chip, same function as MTX Key
  • Larger capacity and higher speed IC, faster and more stable!
  • E3 Share, the new generation of PS4 game sharing tool !
While many of their Distributors may not sell them yet, AliExpress is offering the E3 Share MaTriX Key clone with pricing varying between US $26.00 / piece and US $27.00 / piece (now dropped to US $25.38) depending on the page accessed. :ROFLMAO:

E3 Share PS4 Gamesharing MTX Key ModChip Clone by E3-Tech Team 2.jpgWith more and more PS4 ModChip clones surfacing, it will be interesting to see how quick Sony patches them in an upcoming PlayStation 4 Firmware update rendering all of these hardware modifications useless. :devilish:

Until then, if anyone runs across other E3 Share PS4 ModChip clone resellers let us know in the comments below, and thanks to both @aneesh and @xxdylanxx45 for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox.
E3 Share PS4 Gamesharing MTX Key ModChip Clone by E3-Tech Team.jpg

Comments

yes, i do this crap on my own for learning (so don't expect a release from me this will never happen, never released anything) ... 4.72 has few usable holes ... time consuming but at least there is something for access ;)
wow this bullsh1t force me to login on PSXHAX.

200_s.gif

If someone is using this, why would they keep their console online? You can't use these on PSN, right? So wouldn't it make sense that people using these keep their consoles offline? Thus, a FW update that renders these useless is a bit pointless to anyone on current firmware.....

It could be a cat and mouse game with Sony like the ODE's and other hardware mods, but if Sony does more than Firmware patching where the weakness allowing these hacked accounts to be shared lies (tightening up PSN account security with authentication / verification methods) the entire gamesharing process itself may become a casualty.
Sony does not need to book users in general, if they do it would be just to book us up, because with just an update of syconf RL78 in patch 5.0

1. an example of a serious link
Code:
https://api.authy.com/protected/json/users/new?  api_key=f5************************ \
-d user = 'info @ user1' \
 = '600123456' \
-d user [country_code] = '01'
Basically the sysconf is sending POST to the API the user information. So we get the following answer:
Code:
{"Message": "User created successfully.", "User": {"id": 1025252}, "success": true}
The user id would store it to be able to do the verifications.

And I INSIST to perform this gamesharing ps4 I explain to you before as it is easy and simple to do in previous answers., This is not an exploit., This is not good for homebrew., The best of the scene is in the publications of flatz and xecozao.

Do not buy this. It's just a trick for an account-to-account game sharing. An update will arrive in the week of August 7, 2017. In addition, sony can check the memory of your ps4. A wise man.
Megago (Sen Security Developer)

i think sony will let these chips roaming freely around the world, a month or two at least. they will let the shop owners buy tons of games to be shared using the chips. this way is far more useful and give sony more benefit from the games sales.

I've seen some lengthy lists on the Internet, for example one I ran across recently had 3140 hacked accounts in a single .txt file... so apparently not everyone is paying for them. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back