4.50 Bypass Tutorial from @Niohjapan, and today he let us know he's shared an updated guide allowing those with a PlayStation Plus membership and two PS4 consoles to edit their 4.70 game saves using Save Wizard.
To quote from Nitrowolf2 on NGU: How To Use Save Wizard On 4.70 (Requires Two PS4 and PS+), Requesting 3.XX Gamesaves
Very quick guide on how to modify gamesaves from consoles on 4.70 with Save Wizard. This is technically a bypass of the encryption process that Sony added in the latest firmware (and 4.5X).
That it. Like I mentioned, this method works because Sony, once again, only added the new save encryption to the USB copying process. It isn't applied VIA cloud uploading/downloading.
- Method requires Two PS4 and PS+
- PS4 4.70 Upload game to the online cloud storage
- PS4 4.5X or below uses PSProxy method (via yahyaPRO)
- Download saves onto console and copy to USB, to encryption is done so the save is compatible with different firmwares
- Copy saves to USB drive
- Apply cheats with save wizard
- Eject USB stick and plug it into the 4.70 Console.
- Copy Modded Game Saves.
Save Wizard just added Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 collection and I tested this method out. Works like a charm, though it is very limited to people.
HOWEVER, you guys who have PS4 below 4.5X and can do this method, PLEASE UPLOAD UR GAMESAVES once they get copied over onto the firmware below 4.5X (so 3.XX).
This will help Xploder out A LOT for their Save Resigning.