Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few months back we saw a 4.50 Bypass Tutorial from @Niohjapan, and today he let us know he's shared an updated guide allowing those with a PlayStation Plus membership and two PS4 consoles to edit their 4.70 game saves using Save Wizard. :-D

To quote from Nitrowolf2 on NGU: How To Use Save Wizard On 4.70 (Requires Two PS4 and PS+), Requesting 3.XX Gamesaves

Very quick guide on how to modify gamesaves from consoles on 4.70 with Save Wizard. This is technically a bypass of the encryption process that Sony added in the latest firmware (and 4.5X).
  • Method requires Two PS4 and PS+
  • PS4 4.70 Upload game to the online cloud storage
  • PS4 4.5X or below uses PSProxy method (via yahyaPRO)
    Spoiler
  • Download saves onto console and copy to USB, to encryption is done so the save is compatible with different firmwares
  • Copy saves to USB drive
  • Apply cheats with save wizard
  • Eject USB stick and plug it into the 4.70 Console.
  • Copy Modded Game Saves.
That it. Like I mentioned, this method works because Sony, once again, only added the new save encryption to the USB copying process. It isn't applied VIA cloud uploading/downloading.

Save Wizard just added Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 collection and I tested this method out. Works like a charm, though it is very limited to people.

HOWEVER, you guys who have PS4 below 4.5X and can do this method, PLEASE UPLOAD UR GAMESAVES once they get copied over onto the firmware below 4.5X (so 3.XX).

This will help Xploder out A LOT for their Save Resigning.
Editing PS4 Game Saves with Save Wizard on 4.70 Guide by Nitrowolf2.jpg

Comments

Hi guys

I am trying to use the ps4 save wizard which a save editor. it requires to have a psn ID.

Further more, I cannot copy the save from the ps4 to the usb it says that i need to sign in to to able to copy. also it requires me to update the FW. So does anyone have a to add PSN id or get a fake PSN ID or a way to spoof. or a solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back