Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Webkit exploitation have a step by step next is to make CFW and PS4 games ready to be release soon.

I think the CFW is coming nearer when the UC 4 is out by next mth and CFW aslo out and we can play it :)

Pray that it will be out May on birthday ..

What does Webkit exploitation has to do with this post???

admittedly not much. it's a bad title as it is just a PoC. not even really.. close to one. but not one. it's only proof that the webrowser is useful once again for entry points for the webkit itself. and they can be used. so unless we find a way of using those emu roms they won't work. with a ps4 controller catch my drift? actually the whole web browser never stopped BEING useful. it was just that you'd have to look for the possiblitity. that's why we have xampp. and that's why the ps4 devs figured out they could use it. to be honest this is nothing new not even really a PoC. to be honest. but it's a way forward for progress because i bet people are looking up instead of down now. and for actual exploits now to use on xampp as well. now that i've linked a sort of semi-tutorial in this thread on what to do and how to use it. @PSXHAX if you want to you can bumb the thread and add this as an author's note to the thread. it'll be from me and from @dgcyears I credit him to the way of thinking for this. he got me to see that it's really. just not a PoC. but i wrote this out in spare time. ;) sound like a plan?

anyway the point is.. people can use xampp to there adavantage. for loading scripts. and finding holes. i guess that's the outcome of yesterday's work. so.. what now? do we keep this thread up? or create a new one in it's stead? or update this one with an update thread like a follow up article? @PSXHAX

admittedly not much. it's a bad title as it is just a PoC. not even really.. close to one. but not one. it's only proof that the webrowser is useful once again for entry points for the webkit itself. and they can be used. so unless we find a way of using those emu roms they won't work. with a ps4 controller catch my drift? actually the whole web browser never stopped BEING useful. it was just that you'd have to look for the possiblitity. that's why we have xampp. and that's why the ps4 devs figured out they could use it. to be honest this is nothing new not even really a PoC. to be honest. but it's a way forward for progress because i bet people are looking up instead of down now. and for actual exploits now to use on xampp as well. now that i've linked a sort of semi-tutorial in this thread on what to do and how to use it. @PSXHAX if you want to you can bumb the thread and add this as an author's note to the thread. it'll be from me and from @dgcyears I credit him to the way of thinking for this. he got me to see that it's really. just not a PoC. but i wrote this out in spare time. ;) sound like a plan?

anyway the point is.. people can use xampp to there adavantage. for loading scripts. and finding holes. i guess that's the outcome of yesterday's work. so.. what now? do we keep this thread up? or create a new one in it's stead? or update this one with an update thread like a follow up article? @PSXHAX

if you know that there is no exploit...why did you mention it ? keep it real pls...or want you all be like gtawekid ?

2014.... by zecoxao is known that many consoles are using java and that it is possible to run emulator because of that....but the difference is this mentioned by other sites about this...
Here are some facts:
This is NOT a hack.
This is NOT anything major and will not lead to anything major.
This will NOT let you run PS4 “backups”.
This will NOT give you any access to the PS4’s OS system files.
This is NOT illegal.
This does NOT void your warranty.
This will NOT let you run PC games on your PS4.
This will ONLY let you run Java software.
We all know that this isn’t any type of break through, it is using a system that is already in place, to run something that we have created ourselves, it runs from disc and does not touch any part of the PS4’s operating system, so do not expect anything huge from this.
[\QUOTE]

do we keep this thread up? or create a new one in it's stead? or update this one with an update thread like a follow up article? @PSXHAX
We have several choices, the decision is up to you really:
  • Update this article with the more accurate info you posted
  • Close this thread and start a new one (with a better title) and / or promote the new one to the main page instead
  • Remove the promotion of this thread from the news page
  • Remove the promotion of this thread from the news slider
  • Do any combination of the above you think is best
You have the power to do ALL of the above, I can do it if you wish... or if you need to know how to do one of the above in Xenforo / XenPorta just ask and I'll be happy to reply with a quickie guide so other Moderators will also know if necessary. :)

i think you can keep this thread but change some facts...

This site is realy new.. so some things must be figured out bevor all works fine :)

HERE @PSXHAX @mcmrc1 is quite right i dont want to be like gtawwekid she was a scam.. and tbh it was only like this because the info was rushed out. i'll do this with you. Okay? @PSXHAX yea.. i think this.. was rushed to fast without anyone being a judge of what it acually was. then @dgcyears took a look at it. and said, this isn' t even a PoC to me. i approve of a combonation of options 1 and 2.

i'll do this with you. Okay? i approve of a combonation of options 1 and 2.
Ten four, did you want me to idle here or in the Shoutbox in case you get stuck doing that or did you mean you want me to do part of it (which part if so?) and you do the rest?

I think it wolud b ebest i fyou started the thread this time. but i'll edit if need be. with some infos. .btw @dgcyears wants me to test somethin' atm i'm no tsure what bu ti'll get back to you if anythnig happens and we ca nbump the thread there. or maybe edit it with newer content. should we wait?

EDIT: he wanted me to test portal 2 with him. ffs on PC to get i trunning so we could play together. nvm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back