Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B7U3 C50SS

Contributor
  • The PoC goes to @SorenAlke
  • Credits to the GitHub Source Page for download go to by Ben FirshMan
  • Ben FirshMan, jsnes, dev, +ORC, +HCU rest in peace +FRAVIA, deank, linus torvalds, dennis ritchie, ken thompson, bjarne strosup, fail0verflow
  • Credits to first two public testers: @B7U3 C50SS for 3.50 and @DotExE01 for 3.15
  • As per personal message from @SorenAlke these are the people he'd like to be credited because of their contributions.
  • And finally none of this would have been possible if it weren't for Ben FirshMan & his code linked above. ;)
  • The ROM for using on the webkit - download HERE just drop inside of xampp inside path: C:\xampp\htdocs\jsnes-master\local-roms
  • then navigate to it on PS4 web browser. ;)

You can download setup's for xampp on Linux, Mac, and Windows, PC's HERE

• Alternatively you can use pasha4ur's SITE to access the Emulator PoC

6fbfc92e7c617ff17cb8b7abae1ec8f8.jpg
edceceb12fee171c69017fd87321f74e.jpg

without dennis ritchie. no c
without bjarne strosup no c++
without ken thompson no booking unix
without linus torvalds no LINUX

these people

i want the end users to thank.

fun fact->please use gplv2 goddamit
and +HCU LOOK THAT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COOOOOL thx @SorenAlke for sharing and also all devs who making this happen for us end users :)

One question is more stuff incoming about the exploit you using ? More Emulators and a open ps4 ?

ppl need to thank all involved
i made my contribution in the hopes ppl will learn how to program and empower themselves to achieve what they want. learning something is doable
busting your ass to get a good result that is desireable is next to impossible
ask any programmer
the jnes dev should be thanked most of all

ppl need to thank all involved
i made my contribution in the hopes ppl will learn how to program and empower themselves to achieve what they want. learning something is doable
busting your ass to get a good result that is desireable is next to impossible
ask any programmer

Ideed everyone can learn anything if they want...but not everyone want to learn coding...
The same thing is if you want to build your own house...you can also do it your self but i think it is better when someone who has learned it already is doing it :)
There are many many things out there to learn and just to say do it your self is unfair...but i think you dont mean in bad...thx alot :)

Don't know what to do with it but I applaud the developers standing. thx

Run it on my site to make exUSSR community happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming isn't so easy (for example like design).

I'm learning it. But all this crossbrowser things (JS, CSS, HTML5) dissapoint me... IE - :tdown:

Don't know what to do with it but I applaud the developers standing. thx

Run it on my site to make exUSSR community happy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Programming isn't so easy (for example like design).

I'm learning it. But all this crossbrowser things (JS, CSS, HTML5) dissapoint me... IE - :tdown:

javascript is easy man so is java. python is a good place to start tho

['x', 'local-roms/x [!].nes'], ex: ['Mega Man', 'local-roms/Mega Man (U).nes'],

You can't just create another folder, if you are going to create another one you also need to edit the lines inside index.html or the ROM selection popup won't detect the .nes file(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back