Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the First PS5 Custom Themes released comes how to enable the PlayStation 5 (PS5) Browser permanently with the PS5 Partition Mount (PS5PM) Method Payloads proceeding the PS5 System Mount ELF alongside some App0_Testkit / Sandbox_Testkit PS5 Dumps with more details outlined below. :geek:

:arrow: Permanently Enable PS5 Browser confirmed via @ifcompass (aka Ifaicompa on Twitter):
:arrow: BD-JB PS5 Dumps via @zecoxao on Twitter, who notes "also you can't replace testkit modules from existing retail ones. the keys differ"

Download: app0_testkit (322.1 MB)
  • app0_ps5_testkit_105.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_110.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_111.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_112.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_113.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_114.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_200.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_220.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_225.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_226.zip
  • app0_ps5_testkit_230.zip
Download: sandbox_testkit (3.38 GB)
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_105.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_110.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_111.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_112.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_113.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_114.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_200.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_220.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_225.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_226.zip
  • sandbox_ps5_testkit_230.zip
Spoiler

Finally, some related articles for those new in the PlayStation 5 Scene (sorted by date with the oldest first):
rnps img is just 0x40000000 bytes of zeroes
Re-Enable Testkit App for PS5 (Permanently)

Spoiler

ā­ PS5 RNPS ePKG by Sony Official Server
no use until it's decrypted. they're the official psn apps from sony, bundled in an immense disgusting javascript amalgamate
did anyone decrypt the rnps apps from ps5 by asking nicely ps5 to do it ?
ioctl is verifyDecryptRnpsBundle: 0xc0105203
made a payload that can decrypt rnps bundles by asking ps5 nicely to decrypt them.
credit to 3226_2143 for the majority of the code and to astrelsky for the final piece
these react native bundles are used mostly when interacting with online stuff and comprise mostly of javascript code. you need to extract the code and beautify it first, or it'll look like crap
decided to host yet another project, decrypt rnps. this uses an ioctl to decrypt the react native (javascript) playstation apps. in theory it should be possible to decrypt external apps dumped by ilfacompa as well
From the README.md: decrypt_rnps

Decrypts React Native PlayStation Apps used on the PS5

Requirements
  • Ubuntu 20.04
these apps are used for stuff that usually requires internet connection, such as psn and other services. enjoy!
sce_coredumps.0-NPXS40087 šŸ˜‚
The hypervisor raises the warning level to Level 3...and then starts the core dump. You can copy the dump content to USB in the debug settings, but the core file is still encrypted...
I only learned yesterday that PS5 HV has 4 and safety warning levels... (Normal Level 1 Level 2 Level 3) šŸ˜…
Enable PS5 Browser Permanently, App0_Testkit & Sandbox_Testkit PS5 Dumps.jpg

Comments

I hope that the keys are fake... Because I don't want to see some guys on newest fw cheating online...

I hope that we can get only hv, so we can play all ps4 + ps5 games or make a 'home pc' from our ps5. :p

I myself will be waiting for the slim version of the PS5 I think. Too many problems on the hardware side of the latest Models of the PS5 to shell out hundreds of $$$s on a brick in a year or two down the line.

I don't think much (JB) with windows version of the companion app would be super useful for me. Anyone know of a way to do that, a workaround maybe? anytime soon in major JB developments on the PS5.

Hopefully when a slim emerges in the wild I may just then snag one... and hope they find a major flaw in it's early stage hardware or software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back