Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter arturopopup       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

arturopopup

Contributor
I tried to install metro redux on my 7.02 PS4 with the remote package installer but at the end of the download it says error ce-36441-8

I searched online and I found that is because the file is not a fake package or because is not right the region of the game. I think that is a fake package, maybe I can't install it because it's the USA version when I'm in Europe?

Solution
what I'm saying is check the files integrity because these errors can happen with retail and corrupt files my guess is the latter.

Stuff like this can happen by just using a different tool to unpack it than it was packed with always best to check the pkg before deleting archives.. also the game is still listed as untested which means nobody got it working and reported it so
what I'm saying is check the files integrity because these errors can happen with retail and corrupt files my guess is the latter.

Stuff like this can happen by just using a different tool to unpack it than it was packed with always best to check the pkg before deleting archives.. also the game is still listed as untested which means nobody got it working and reported it so

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back