Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 3, 2017 at 5:18 AM       42      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following their 33c3 2016 Postscript over the weekend, PlayStation 4 hackers Fail0verflow have been busy updating their PS4 Linux Github repository with help from Clem (LibCG) including an AMDGPU PS4 / Liverpool port. :geek:

Download: ps4-linux-amdgpu.zip / PS4 Linux AMDGPU GIT / AMDGPOCL GIT (LibCG) / ArchLinux AMDGPU GIT (LibCG)

In the barrage of Tweets below, PlayStation 4 developer Marcan officially confirms the PS4 can now run Vulkan and GameCube Games through the Dolphin emulator. :love:

Thanks to @raedoob for passing along the PlayStation 4 Linux news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :giggle:
Fail0verflow PS4  Liverpool AMDGPU Port for PlayStation 4 Linux.jpg

Comments

the DIRTY truth is no one gives a cr*p about Linux right now, people want free games to punish SSony for their selfishness.

I give a crap about Linux on my ps4 pro more than i give about backups but thats maybe because i'm no stupid kid...

FU Sony i just give up begin waiting for a custom firmware. i'm buying Original Games.
Wow, you give up easily. Be patient. It will be worth waiting for. We have 2.57 FW since last year in November. We are waiting as long as we can.

Therefore, Sony won if you buy the original games. Don't let Sony wins.

I dont even mind if there is no CFW to play backups, I just want a way so I can patch my games without updating firmware
And why would you want to stay in a lower firmware if you don't even mind if there is no CFW? CFW is the only reason to not update your firmware ;)

the DIRTY truth is no one gives a cr*p about Linux right now, people want free games to punish SSony for their selfishness.
Truth be told, We are responsible in making s#ny and other developer a giant douche as they are today.. Like it or not, we keep buying (well at least some people, including me :() their product no matter what. Ps4 pro, or even a game with many bug.. Seriously back then there is no 1st day patch for a game.. It is either playable until the very end or dont sell at all.

what kind of age do we life in to download > 1 gb patch right after we insert a disc? so.. Welcome to the "next gen" where they can make sh## and be a douche but we cant even play a game that is already installed in our ps4 hdd if we dont have the bd.. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back