Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 1, 2017 at 11:14 PM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
On September 5th Bethesda's untouchable post-apocalyptic adventures Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas will be joining the PlayStation Now streaming library for PS Now subscribers. (y)

Here's an outline of what else is coming to PlayStation Now this month courtesy of PlayStation Now Senior Marketing Manager Brian Dunn, as follows:

New PS3 games:
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Rage
  • Hunted: The Demon’s Forge
New PS4 games:
  • Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut
  • Blue Estate
  • Grand Ages: Medieval
  • Pure Pool
  • Pure Hold’em World Poker Championship
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
  • Air Conflict: Pacific Carriers
  • Titan Attacks!
  • Tour De France 2016
Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas Coming to PlayStation Now.jpg

Comments

Only if i could put the disk in and play yet sony is just booking us with these dumb pay to play for 24 hours.....

Only if i could put the disk in and play yet sony is just booking us with these dumb pay to play for 24 hours.....
I know Playstation Now is garbage. I own both Fallout 3 and New Vegas on disc. And I went and bought a CFW PS3 8 months ago just to play all my old physical games. I can't help it I need the physical copies so Sony has no control over my things. They banned by PSN account and it had hundreds of dollars in games on it after someone hacked into it.

Yeah Sony and Xbox are the same in that way you could buy 100k worth of games and mess up one time and lose everything and they don't care because they already got your money it's like taking your d*ck out and slapping them in the face with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back