Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 1, 2022 at 1:33 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Guide, Frost4 (PS4 Frostbite Engine) Toolkit & GNMF (BA2) Tools and his Silent Hill: Origins PS2 to PS4 PKG conversion with higher resolution and fixed graphics Jhonson94296749 shared via Twitter a Fallout 4 (CUSA03450) Update 1.34-5 with Cheat Terminal PS4 PKG to grab while leeching today's Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human.PS4-DUPLEX release in the PlayStation 4 Scene! 😃

Download: links.rar (362 Bytes - CUSA03450_FO4CT1.345.pkg)

Spoiler

:idea: In the Tweets below he states if doesn't work to use @Chrushev's (aka Duxa's Patch) to marry it with your game.

Fallout 4 (CUSA03450) Update 1.34-5 with Cheat Terminal PS4 PKG.jpg

Comments

This was magical what you've done, I just wondering 🤔💭 how to be like you guys, this coding things too much for me.
Wish you get appreciate for the skills.

Thanks for this, managed to get it to work after remarrying CUSA03450 Base & Update using Duxas Patch. Previous to remarrying I got a installation error with the update patch. The DLC package was recognised after getting the update patch installed thank you. (y)

@Raziel1978
Would it be possible for the CUSA02962? thanks.

I manage to install this Update to my CUSA02962 Version. All worked, but i had to change the Chunk Size to 25 in Genp4 Project File. Otherwise i could not create the fPKG File. The Installation worked fine, but i have two problems now.

1. The DLC Files disappeared afterwards.
2. The Game launched as it should be, but i could not Start a game, because the Game wants to connect to PSN. It wants to Check the MOD Order. Without this you can't Start a game.

Both Game Versions are Goty Editions. Can someone give me a hint, how i can solve this two Problems? It's my favorite Game and i would like to play it in German. I tried the English Version and MOD is GREAT! Thanks! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back