Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 1, 2022 at 1:33 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Guide, Frost4 (PS4 Frostbite Engine) Toolkit & GNMF (BA2) Tools and his Silent Hill: Origins PS2 to PS4 PKG conversion with higher resolution and fixed graphics Jhonson94296749 shared via Twitter a Fallout 4 (CUSA03450) Update 1.34-5 with Cheat Terminal PS4 PKG to grab while leeching today's Dying.Light.2.Stay.Human.PS4-DUPLEX release in the PlayStation 4 Scene! šŸ˜ƒ

Download: links.rar (362 Bytes - CUSA03450_FO4CT1.345.pkg)

Spoiler

:idea: In the Tweets below he states if doesn't work to use @Chrushev's (aka Duxa's Patch) to marry it with your game.

Fallout 4 (CUSA03450) Update 1.34-5 with Cheat Terminal PS4 PKG.jpg

Comments

But that will only work for CUSA03450, or am i wrong? I tried that and it worked fine too. I wanted to Patch the mod Update to work with my CUSA02962 Version. As i said, the Game started but wants to connect to PSN and the DLC disappeared in the Game Information Tab.

I assume it works with any game version using the modded update. I uninstalled Fallout 4 then reinstalled in this order Game - 1.34 Update - DLC's

I then see connect to PSN msg. Reinstalling the way i said above removed the messages, activates the DLC's and starts Fallout 4

I reinstalled Fallout 4 as you described, but it's still the same. I can't even install the DLC's from both Game Versions? Something more has to be done with my patched MOD Update. But what? :unsure:

The DLC's install but dont show in the info tab until you install the update.
If you cant run the game after installing game-dlcs-update (in that order) it seems repackaging the update to work on another game id is the issue.

It doesn't work. I tried every install method. Would it be possible to extract both Updates and copy the mod files manually into the CUSA02962 Update Folders? And then repackage the Update file. But what files do i need? And i think i have to edit some files to work with this version....?

The Cheat Terminal is now running on my Fallout GoTY Edition CUSA02962. :cool: (y) If someone is still interested i can post a Guide?

As I wrote a few posts before, you have to do it manually and repack the modded Update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back