Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2019 at 11:28 PM       2,958       26            
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available via Twitter a Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial video on his YouTube Channel for all the game modders out there! (y)

From the video's description, to quote: Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial

Converting Fallout 4 PC mods to run on the PS4 version.

Download Links:
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial Video by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

tehrzky

Contributor
all kinds of mods? or specific only? tnx for the tut.

edit:

ok just finished watching. looks like it can add custom file from pc. looks good. skyrim no luck since no update patch available on jb

MODDEDWARFARE

Developer
Contributor
Thanks for posting this.

@tehrzky
I already did a video for Skyrim mods about a year ago for 4.55. It will work the same of course on 5.05. Only thing is that I was using the "sTestFile" method of adding esp files. Which made it so you could only add a total of 6 esp mods. However now thanks to the EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher. You can load as many esp files as you like from a text file.

Recent Articles
Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following: This is not the game that I have...
Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws Arrives on PS VR, VVR Trailer
Those seeking to play VR in VR may want to check out Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws, which is now available for PlayStation VR alongside a PSVR launch trailer video of the comedic...
Stickman Zombie Attack PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Med33
After a lot of work, I'm announcing Stickman Zombie Attack homebrew game PKG made with Unity for the PS4. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Thanks to all the beta testers @jwooh, @DEFAULTDNB and @FFTHEWINNER they helped...
Free-to-Play Action RPG Dauntless Slashes Onto PS4 Tomorrow
Reminiscent of Fortnite, the Behemoth-slaying co-op action RPG Dauntless slashes onto PS4 tomorrow, is free-to-play and offers exclusive cosmetic gear for PS Plus members. 😀 Here's more on...