Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2019 at 11:28 PM       5,625       49            
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available via Twitter a Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial video on his YouTube Channel for all the game modders out there! (y)

From the video's description, to quote: Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial

Converting Fallout 4 PC mods to run on the PS4 version.

Download Links:
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial Video by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

nekue

Contributor
Verified
@Backporter Thank you. Sorry, the Grasslands 2.0 and Resurrection Forest mods, also has file.ini, which I do the .ini files?
Code:
Grasslands.INI
[General]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUsePreCreatedSCOL=0
sStartingConsoleCommand=cl rim 0

[Grass]
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=60
Code:
Resurrection.INI
[Grass]
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15
And another doubt, I believe that the .nif files do not convert them? no skipped: is normal?

Thanks

MODDEDWARFARE

Developer
Contributor
@nekue Yes that's normal. I must have forgot to remove the Skipped counter. I had to change the script so it could swap out multiple sets of physics data in a single nif last minute.

The ini files should go wherever they are placed in the mod. So if in the zip file they are outside the data folder then you should put them outside the data folder on the modded update. If in the zip file they are inside the data folder then place them inside the data folder on the update.

Recent Articles
PCSX-R Emulator PS4 Port Crash Bandicoot & Resident Evil PSOne Demos
Since the mGBA Emulator PS4 port and Yabause Sega Saturn Emulator PS4 port, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer Znullptr worked on a PCSXR (CodePlex Archive) PS4 port of the PlayStation emulator...
PS4 Puzzle Platformer Etherborn Shifts Onto PlayStation 4 Next Week
Last month we saw a MGS HD Remake made in Dreams on PlayStation 4, and in similar fashion comes an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre... environmental puzzle platformer known as Etherborn...
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) PS4 Screenshot Retimer Script by Skydeo
Following the Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood and recent Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers Final Fantasy XIV Online PS4 expansion pack comes a FFXIV PS4 Screenshot Retimer Python Script by Skydeo to...
Telefrag VR Blazes to PlayStation VR July 19th, PS4 Gameplay Trailer
Fans of Quake-style arena shooters will be pleased to hear that Telefrag VR by Anshar Studios is blazing onto PlayStation VR this July 19th featuring fast-paced PvP virtual reality game action in...