Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2019 at 11:28 PM       150      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available via Twitter a Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial video on his YouTube Channel for all the game modders out there! (y)

From the video's description, to quote: Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial

Converting Fallout 4 PC mods to run on the PS4 version.

Download Links:
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial Video by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

@Backporter Thank you. Sorry, the Grasslands 2.0 and Resurrection Forest mods, also has file.ini, which I do the .ini files?
Code:
Grasslands.INI
[General]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUsePreCreatedSCOL=0
sStartingConsoleCommand=cl rim 0

[Grass]
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=60
Code:
Resurrection.INI
[Grass]
iMaxGrassTypesPerTexure=15
And another doubt, I believe that the .nif files do not convert them? no skipped: is normal?

error-nif.png

Thanks

@nekue Yes that's normal. I must have forgot to remove the Skipped counter. I had to change the script so it could swap out multiple sets of physics data in a single nif last minute.

The ini files should go wherever they are placed in the mod. So if in the zip file they are outside the data folder then you should put them outside the data folder on the modded update. If in the zip file they are inside the data folder then place them inside the data folder on the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back