Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2019 at 11:28 PM       150      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available via Twitter a Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial video on his YouTube Channel for all the game modders out there! (y)

From the video's description, to quote: Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial

Converting Fallout 4 PC mods to run on the PS4 version.

Download Links:
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial Video by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

the other day I did the Cheat Terminal mod, if I had seen your tutorial before, it would have been much easier for me to do it, anyway, thanks @MODDEDWARFARE

@MODDEDWARFARE
Can you make tutorial for how to install AAF and its related mods on ps4. i tried but there's a lot of files and most of them are xml so can you make a video or written tutorial.
thanx

Is the one that comes with the Fallout 4 conversion tools? Cause i get an error when i try to change the reference.nif and i think it the tool doesn't work with all the weapons or the mods

@Hadvab yes i can help, is the dll's by the exe? they should be called (Archive2.exe, Archive2Interop.dll, Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.dll, Microsoft.WindowsAPICodePack.Shell.dll)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back