Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2019 at 11:28 PM       150      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Fallout 4 PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, today PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE made available via Twitter a Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial video on his YouTube Channel for all the game modders out there! (y)

From the video's description, to quote: Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial

Converting Fallout 4 PC mods to run on the PS4 version.

Download Links:
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial
Fallout 4 PC Mods on PS4 Tutorial Video by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

If the DLC are a different CUSA than your game that means that your game is not using them (that is a problem when it comes to modding as DLC are required or its mods are unstable + some require DLC).

It's not a hassle, yea modding fallout 4 is much more work than skyrim but it is able to get working! did you try the Militarized Minutemen is sent? did it work?

sorry guys i can't to provide because i have this:
Code:
[Debug]    2019-10-18 21:49:26 Create image Process started.
[Error]    Format of the param file is not valid. (sce_sys/param.sfo, unexpected Application Version (APP_VER))
[Debug]    nptitle.dat: NP Title file.
[Error]    2019-10-18 21:49:52 Create image Process finished with error(s).

@EmsiNice it means when you edited the param.sfo you changed the master version or you messed up and put an invalid patch version, its easier to just use orbis-pub-sfo.exe, but messing with the sfo is not even needed in most cases though if you want to change the sfo in orbis-pub-sfo.exe this is what you want to change

n0bU3du.png

@EmsiNice seeing as you get an error i would say you done something to cause it, unpack the original update and delete the old sfo and replace it with the new one (extracted one) and see if you still get the error.

can anybody help? PhysicsPatcher isnt working for me

@Backporter I’ve been having trouble with textures for enclave armor and scar h mods. They do work but the textures are broken. They are purple/pink.

I opened some of the .nif files on the mod on nifskope and when I view the items, they are also textured purple. Is there something wrong with the .nif files? I also don’t know how to covert .ba2 and don’t know if the problem is .nif or the .ba2 files.

Can you please help? Could you also explain how to install the spring cleaning mod? Do I put the .esm files in the .ccc file?

Yeah delete it and re-download it that should fix it if you're getting the same problem i was, fallout 4 is a bit harder to mod but it is possible, messed up textures could be because of fallout and its stupid texture loading system along side the fact that it does not like DDS textures.

I'd watch modded's video on how to run dds/use PhysicsPatcher in the proper way, and yes you need to add the .esm/.esp/.esl into the .ccc (its a text file open it in notepad++ or notepad).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back