Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've covered several PS4 Linux Guides and Progress in recent months detailing How to Install Steam on PS4 Linux, and now PlayStation 4 modder EdiTzZ MoDz of Editzz.net shared a video demonstration of Fedora Linux on PS4 1.76 featuring PS4 Debug Settings and Steam. (y)

He also has a PS4 Playground page set up for PlayStation 4 developers, and from the video's caption:

[PS4/1.76] Working Fedora Linux on PS4 [Play on Steam, Debug Settings]

It's been a while since I uploaded a video :D
PS3 Modding Scene is nearly dead...
For PS4 there aren't many things to show... :unsure:
But I'm sure there will be more to show :)

In this video I'm showing Fedora Linux with Radeon Patches and Steam Installed. This is nothing new... But one of the only things I can show (for now).

Cheers to @HydrogenNGU for sharing the news on Twitter earlier today! <3
Fedora Linux on PS4 1.76 with Debug Settings & Steam by EdiTzZ MoDz.jpg

Comments

What will it take to get cfw on ps4 even on 1.76? At this point im just happy for cfw at any version even before 1.76.... just cfw then the rest will follow damn it... the ps4 scene is just zombieland

We don't even need cfw. Just payload to disable security checks on games + FTP. FTP is already done, security checks patching are in advanced stadium.

We may just need some dongle to automate this things or do it manually by pc.

Stay on a console with 1.76 update and lose a lot of functionality, just to install linux, not worth it, so far have not found anything! If they someday find something that really works and open the doors in 4.7 onwards keeping their functionality then I will really say that sony lost the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back