Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not long ago we shared a Playable Teaser PS4 Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, and recently MrAdults unveiled some Final Fantasy XV (FFXV) character object models decrypted and extracted by DickWhitehouse of RichWhitehouse.com with the textures attached. :-D

Download: noesisv4234.zip (13.61 MB)

According to the Noesis ReadMe file, as pointed out by chrrox, to quote: "Noesis converts and previews many data formats. You can get an idea of which ones by looking at the file type mask droplist on the face of the application."

Version 4.2 - 4.234:
  • 4.234 - Added FF15 import support. Big thanks to flatz, chrrox, and Angela for their parts in making this happen.
Based on the Noesis ReadMe file it appears these are from PlayStation 4 rather than XBox One, but as NeonZed points out to quote:

"This game is only on Xbox One and PS4 and it's not publicly decrypted that's why it's hard to extract from the game. Their poses and expressions changes with bones rigged on them."

Whether these are indeed from the PS4 or XBone it's definitely cool stuff, and cheers to both harryoke and HydrogenNGU on Twitter for the heads-up! :beer: :beer:

ff15_01.jpg ff15_02.jpg

Final Fantasy XV (FFXV) Character Object Models Decrypted & Extracted.jpg

Comments

Those are primarily for updating the PS4 to a specific OFW version using THIS guide.

Unless you're in Sony's PS4 Beta program on their Beta Firmware you can't downgrade a retail PS4 console yet unlike the PS3... and even PS4 Beta users can only revert back to their original firmware prior to the Beta versus downgrading to a version lower than they started with.

You mean to dump the PS4 disc like THIS, or to extract the actual contents similar to what was done for P.T.?

Here's a link to some unpackers also if anyone else is interested.
Yes. The best advantage i have is i'm not a console gamer so i don't have a console so i have the opportunity to get it right the first time.

I've researching for 3 days on how to do this and get it right on spot so all that's left is getting the actual console and game and it's kinda killing me because i'm poor af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back