Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 3, 2017 at 4:34 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently we reported on a FFXV PS4 Out of Bounds Glitch, and today @HydrogenNGU shared a Final Fantasy XV PS4 Game Save for PlayStation 4 with details below. :extremelyhappy:

Download: Final Fantasy XV GameSave.zip (600.12 MB) / GIT

Unlike PS3, while there is currently no Fake Save Data application for PlayStation 4 work is slowly being done on PS4 Save Encryption so here's to hoping it won't be long before the binary can be used by FF15 fans.

To quote from Hydrogen: Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?
  • All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!
Notice: Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the PlayStation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the moment, but whenever it does, have fun with the save. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done.

Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :~p
Here's a big THANKS to @HydrogenNGU for sharing his PS4 Final Fantasy XV GameSave with everyone! :thumbup:
Final Fantasy XV PS4 Game Save for PlayStation 4 by Hydrogen.jpg

Comments

Someone please explain to me why can't we edit game saves? i was thinking about this the other day is there like a security thing on them?

Someone please explain to me why can't we edit game saves? i was thinking about this the other day is there like a security thing on them?
Saves have been decrypted, but if I recall, Red-EyeX32 said the data wouldn't sync either way. This was said 6 months ago so who knows what's been going on with Game Saves. So if we find a way to sync it, maybe we'll have something. Who knows there's probably more to do for sure.

I mean Red is the expert when it comes to Game Saves and such.. we'll see what happens later in the future :)

Saves have been decrypted, but if I recall, Red-EyeX32 said the data wouldn't sync either way. This was said 6 months ago so who knows what's been going on with Game Saves. So if we find a way to sync it, maybe we'll have something. Who knows there's probably more to do for sure.

I mean Red is the expert when it comes to Game Saves and such.. we'll see what happens later in the future :)
Hydrogen, there is a problem : we can't decrypt your savedata... because a file is missing !!!

You know which file I mean...

Is this for trophy unlocking? Not much fun being max level and everything completed if you can't even fight the endgame bosses or finish sidequests. I guess you could start a NG+ with it and go through the game one shotting everything though :D

There is a little thing that works for game saves on 1.76, but being private as a developer told me. Not saying names though :p

Also, my save before I copied to USB said 610MB guessing it was all the saves combined I put together :)

If not, try the GitHub link, and download the wack .bin in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back