Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 25, 2018 at 1:30 AM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
With summer winding down, tactical squad-based shooter Firewall Zero Hour deploys for PlayStation VR next week joining the new PS4 game releases taking us through the end of August. :cool:

A summary of the other new PlayStation games arriving can be found below courtesy of Colleen Chew alongside some Firewall Zero Hour PS VR video footage, and to quote on Sonys latest virtual reality title:

"In Firewall Zero Hour, play as one of 12 contractors and work with teammates to either protect or obtain valuable data housed on a laptop and located in dangerous locations around the globe.

Developed by First Contact Entertainment, Firewall Zero Hour is a 4v4 team-based tactical shooter developed exclusively for PlayStation VR and compatible with both the PS VR Aim Controller and DualShock 4 controller."

New PlayStation Games for 8/28/2018
  • Bad North - PS4 — Digital
  • Blade Strangers - PS4 — Digital
  • Bow To Blood - PS VR — Digital
  • Catch & Release - PS VR — Digital
  • Claybook - PS4 — Digital (Out 8/31)
  • Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition - PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 8/31)
  • Donut County - PS4 — Digital
  • Downward Spiral: Horus Station - PS VR — Digital
  • Fernz Gate - PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)
  • Fire Pro Wrestling World - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Firewall Zero Hour - PS VR — Digital, Retail
  • Gate Of Doom - PS4 — Digital
  • The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour - PS4 — Digital
  • Haunted Dungeons: Hyakki Castle - PS4 — Digital (Out 8/30)
  • Naruto To Boruto Shinobi Striker - PS4 — Digital, Retail (Out 8/31)
  • NBA 2K19: The Prelude - PS4 — Digital (Out 8/31)
  • Pato Box - PS4 — Digital
  • Shikhondo: Soul Eater - PS4 — Digital
  • Splash Blast Panic - PS4 — Digital
  • Strange Brigade - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • Sunless Sea: Zubmariner Edition - PS4 — Digital
  • Switchblade - PS4 — Digital
  • Think Of The Children - PS4 — Digital (Out 8/31)
  • Torn - PS VR — Digital
  • Viking Days - PS VR — Digital
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2 - PS4 — Digital, Retail
PlayStation Music
  • Bob Marley – Kaya 40th Anniversary
  • Blood Orange – Negro Swan
  • Interpol - Marauder
PlayStation Video
  • Summer of 84
  • Freedom Fighters – The Ray MFV
PlayStation Vue
  • Sharp Objects - Find out how it all ends. Watch the series finale of Sharp Objects this Sunday, August 26 only on HBO.
The information above is subject to change without notice.
Firewall Zero Hour Deploys to PS VR Joining New Games Next Week.jpg

Comments

I dont think so. PSVR is great and if you say "there is no purpose for VR anyway" you sound you havent tried VR at all...

Already preordered Firewall and hope it matches the level of Immersion of farpoint.

@crckmc, That's your opinion. One thing is that you are right I haven't tried VR.

However, I dont like is VR helmet because I can tell anyway. And VR helmet itself is very ugly design. I will try it again when they rebuild smaller one and cool looking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back