Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 30, 2016 at 2:24 AM       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember November 10th is the magic date for the PlayStation 4 Pro 4K console release, and today Perrilloux shared the first PS4 Pro retail box images reportedly from a Walmart store! :eek:

To quote from ThisGenGaming.com on the news: "Sony is gearing up to release the PlayStation 4 Pro in just a couple more weeks on November 10 and today we have some of the first images of the retail box.

The PS4 Pro is on it’s way to retailers and you can see the size of the box as well as some of the details found on the back in the pictures below."

PS4 Pro Shipping Retail Box.jpg PS4 Pro Shipping Retail Box 2.jpg PS4 Pro Shipping Retail Box 3.jpg PS4 Pro Shipping Retail Box 4.jpg PS4 Pro Shipping Retail Box 5.jpg PS4 Pro Shipping Retail Box 6.jpg
Is anyone here planning to get a PlayStation 4 Pro on launch day? :D

Thanks to @Winchest for the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :tup:

PS4 Pro Shipping Retail Box 1.jpg

Comments

I'm going to get one just to play around with. I'm kinda waiting for the xbox one new system to come out to decise which way I want to go. It seems that if Microsoft is correct and they ship the system they are saying they will, it will be the first time that sony doesn't have the best hardware for that gen model. I guess we will have to see what happens. Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back