Season 4 of their PlayStation 4 co-op survival video game, and today Epic Games unveiled the Fortnite Season 5 announce trailer alongside a Battle Pass Launch video below!
Worlds collide in Season 5 which features a viking ship, desert outpost, and ancient statues on the island where players can hop in an ATK (All Terrain Kart) with your squad and uncover all new mysteries and locations.
Below are the Fortnite PS4 video trailers and the v5.0 Patch Notes, to quote:
- When the "Invited to Party" prompt appears in the UI you can now immediately accept the invite rather than having to open the Party Finder.
- The News widget has been adjusted to avoid the need for a scrollbar in most cases.
- A scroll option has been added for controller users in the event that scrolling is needed.
- Updated consoles to use less shader storage. This improves patch sizes and reduces load times.
- Optimized file ordering to reduce load times on all platforms.
- The “Epic Friends” button now appears on the Main Menu when using a gamepad on Windows or Mac.
- Fixed an issue that intermittently caused the Push-To-Talk setting to not function as intended.
- Blocked players will no longer show as suggested friends.
- Wanting to track the top community issues? Head over to our Fortnite | Community Issues Trello board here.
Save The World
Fortnite - Season 5 PS4 Announce Trailer
Fortnite - Battle Pass PS4 Launch Trailer