Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 3, 2018 at 4:13 AM       82      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent PS4Cheater homebrew app and the previously reported PS4 Sealedkey / pfsSKKey for PlayStation 4 savegame and trophy data decryption charlyzard (Twitter) of PSNCompare.com shared PS4SaveDataDecryptingTools in what he calls "just the first steps" of free and open-source PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in development utilizing PS4DumpSealedKeyAndSecret and PS4DecryptSaveDataKey! :ninja:

Download: PS4SaveDataDecryptingTools-master.zip / GIT

Below are some preliminary details from the README.md, to quote: PS4SaveDataDecryptingTools
  • PS4DumpSealedKeyAndSecret
Just dumps to USB the sealed key and secret as shown here:

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Keys#Sealed_Key_Values
  • PS4DecryptSaveDataKey
Working code based on the wiki code:

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Sealedkey_/_pfsSKKey

Put the encrypted PFS key you want to decrypt in your first USB drive and name it pfskeyencrypted

This payload spits out a decryptedSaveDataKey.bin file on your USB

Thanks to @Thibobo for the heads-up on Twitter of the news earlier today! (y)
Free PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in Development by Charlyzard!.jpg

Comments

I'm not sure about your first question.

Regarding your second question, you cannot transfer savedata between users if one of them is offline. Both users would have to have signed in to PSN at least once.

I have read all this post and I think that some cases are similar to me, but i don't know how exactly restore my issue.

My main account was corrupted and now the name of the user it's to Tem/data/priv/ho for an error. i can play the games installed because when the game starts, an error pop up with this message Tem/data/priv/ho will exit from PS4. Error (NP-32039-6), and I can't play my saves i another user.

My question is: Can I restore with a backup of my account and play my saves? With 5.05. Or I need to login in my account to play my older saves? Then i need the latest update to login.
Or Can I decrypt the older saves and play them in other user in the same console?

@doctorase : If your saves are being corrupted it would be hard for u to make them usable again even if you decrypt them to maybe analyse where it might be the error(s) and i don't think if you connect via your account will solve something...

I think that i haven't explain me well. The saves I think that aren't corrupted, it's de user account. When I start a game, it can't start, but when the save is corrupted you can recover the latest save or start another and play the game, but in my case, I can't start the game in this user of my console.

If I switch to another user of my console I can play the game, but I don't have the same save because is another account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back