Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 3, 2018 at 4:13 AM       82      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the recent PS4Cheater homebrew app and the previously reported PS4 Sealedkey / pfsSKKey for PlayStation 4 savegame and trophy data decryption charlyzard (Twitter) of PSNCompare.com shared PS4SaveDataDecryptingTools in what he calls "just the first steps" of free and open-source PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in development utilizing PS4DumpSealedKeyAndSecret and PS4DecryptSaveDataKey! :ninja:

Download: PS4SaveDataDecryptingTools-master.zip / GIT

Below are some preliminary details from the README.md, to quote: PS4SaveDataDecryptingTools
  • PS4DumpSealedKeyAndSecret
Just dumps to USB the sealed key and secret as shown here:

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Keys#Sealed_Key_Values
  • PS4DecryptSaveDataKey
Working code based on the wiki code:

http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps4/Sealedkey_/_pfsSKKey

Put the encrypted PFS key you want to decrypt in your first USB drive and name it pfskeyencrypted

This payload spits out a decryptedSaveDataKey.bin file on your USB

Thanks to @Thibobo for the heads-up on Twitter of the news earlier today! (y)
Free PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in Development by Charlyzard!.jpg

Comments

Has anyone been able to build the decrypter with the source code? I have no idea what I'm doing wrong but I receive errors every time.. if someone can please help then that would be greatly appreciated. I just want a save decrypted so I can hex edit.

@barelynotlegal I am pretty sure you can't reverse engineer it unless you have access to its server-side program. Save Wizards uploads your save and edits it on its server just so no one can copy their tools also seems like they have somehow access to the SAMU key from the looks of it I am not wrong.

The savedata mounter released some days ago do this directly on the ps or i'm wrong? It's extract the save data. Unfortunately the savedata "decrypted" are still encrypted. Idem for the keystone inside the "sce_sys" folder, so i'm unable to decrypt the save so that will be easy to read it (like a text).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back