Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter GrimDoe       Start date Oct 5, 2019 at 9:52 PM       30      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday The 13th The Game PS4 RTM Trainer for 5.05 FW by GrimDoe 2.jpg

Since my Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod last month, I'd like to wish a happy wicked October to all of y'all! 🎃

Halloween, also known as All Hallows' Eve, is coming up fast ! So to bring in all the fun with an axe & a hockey mask 😱 here is my FT13TH: The Game RTM Tool.

For right now there is only 3 options (I'm planning to add more).
  • Knife Keeper - Is where the number of knives you have will never decrease
  • Unlimited Knifing Time - Now you don't have to wait for your knife to regenerate, so you can reuse your knives back to back 😁
  • Homemade Traps Locked - Jason Traps will never decrease
I would like to give a BIG THANKS to @Shiningami for his help and his rockin' tools & Web suite.

Here is the link to FT13TH: The Game (Trainer). I used the Android App, there is also a iOS one:
Also here is a few pics & videos:
Friday The 13th The Game PS4 RTM Trainer for 5.05 FW by GrimDoe.jpg

Friday The 13th The Game PS4 RTM Trainer for 5.05 FW by GrimDoe 3.jpg

Friday The 13th The Game PS4 RTM Trainer for 5.05 FW by GrimDoe 4.jpg

The below video shows it being activated. Follow the links in the description for more examples & link to Shiningami YT page.

Enjoy and Happy Wicked October/ Happy Halloween 🎃

Comments

If a game does not have a health bar how do you find infinite health there is no value to search?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back