• new case (coming soon)
  • precut NAND Clip included with the new T-Flasher v2.0
Canadians can order from store.fixatron.ca
Please PM me if you live outside Canada

misiozol

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
:ROFLMAO: never was needed external psu for it, what's so slim about it I see nothing new :p. BTW would be nice if u ask staff if u can promote ur store as we do not allow external links in forum.

pigpen007

Contributor
:ROFLMAO: never was needed external psu for it, what's so slim about it I see nothing new :p. BTW would be nice if u ask staff if u can promote ur store as we do not allow external links in forum.
The original T-Flasher required an external PSU for consistent read/write. v2.0 is consistent without external PSU. Lower profile so the NAND Clip and ribbon cable are flush with the Mobo for easier alignment.

Not sure what you're comparing it to, but I dont know of anywhere that sells a complete, modified and assembled device like this, thats also including a case.

Thanks for the heads up about the link
Best regards,

misiozol

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I see regular teensy2.0++ same as last few years nothing new, same goes for clip nothing new, ONLY thing I can see is not so good soldering skills :p it's just handy for ppl with out complete soldering skills ;)

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Thanks for the heads up about the link
I readded the link for ya, on the old site we were a lot more strict about such things so he's right, however, on this site I don't mind a link to your shop as long as it's in the B/S/T forum (which yours is) and isn't abused (for example, spammed all over).

So mutual respect is the key, we'll respect your commercial link as long as you respect our rules and it's win-win for your business and our members... just be sure to treat them right, because if people start reporting bad stuff we'd have no choice but to craplist the URL then of course. ;)

misiozol

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
I readded the link for ya, on the old site we were a lot more strict about such things so he's right, however, on this site I don't mind a link to your shop as long as it's in the B/S/T forum (which yours is) and isn't abused (for example, spammed all over).

So mutual respect is the key, we'll respect your commercial link as long as you respect our rules and it's win-win for your business and our members... just be sure to treat them right, because if people start reporting bad stuff we'd have no choice but to craplist the URL then of course. ;)
U better say what commission have u charged :ROFLMAO: , I had no problem with link to his shop but would be nice if he would come and ask if he can put it ;) it's not typical buy/sell just commercial advertisement :p , and I'm like a hawk for a forum rules :sneaky:

Recent Articles
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Hits PlayStation 4 This Fall, PS4 Trailer Video
Similar to Breaking Bad, another Netflix series I got hooked on is Narcos which focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar... and today Sony announced Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is hitting...
PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress...
PlayStation Store Offers September Savings, Up to 70% Off PSN Games
Just in time for fall, Sony's PlayStation Store September Savings sale is underway and offers discounts of up to 70% off select PS4, PS Vita and PS3 games through October 1st at 8 AM Pacific time...
NAO PS4 Control: NAO Robots with PS4 DualShock 4 Controller by Caiit
Proceeding the WiFi Rover for RPi DS4 PS4 Controller earlier this week, today developer Caiit committed on Github NAO PS4 Control which as the name implies allows you to control a NAO Robot with a...