Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the DbBackup for USB, PS4 DB Rebuilder and my PS4 RPI GUI I wrote an FTP_DB_Backup-50X .sh script that backs everything up like the DbBackup.bin Payload... but does it through an FTP Payload that doesn't require USB.

Download: FTP_DB_Backup-50X_win.zip (Requires .NET Framework 4) / db_backup.sh / FTP_DB_Backup-50X-master.zip / FTP_DB_Backup-50X GIT / How to Run on Windows 10 Guide by Alterr

From the README.md: FTP_DB_Backup-50X

FTP_DB_Backup-50X .sh script to create backups via ftp payload. You will need any unix machine (PC, NAS, Raspberry, ...) and PS4 jailbroken with 5.05 Firmware

Dont forget change IP PS4 to your in db_backup.sh ip_ps4

Run FTP payload on PS4 and start db_backup.sh by default, the BackUp will be executed in the folder where the location script ./backups/ (the date and time the script was run)

BackUp structure is fully compatible with @stooged's DB_SG_Backup-50X structure.

FTP_DB_Backup-50X Create PS4 Backups via FTP Payload by Sc0rpion.jpg

Comments

It did not work, what's wrong?
what is the less expensive hdd pc I room.
Can we just backup games, or all the data on the backup ps4?

@Sc0rpion
I have created a synology spk to run a couple of scripts but im having trouble working out the correct python formats for inserting a custom backup path.
Code:
pathofbackup=`dirname $0`/volume3/N.A.S 2/PS4/Backup
returns an error im assuming because of the space in my folder name although i might have the format totally wrong as ive tried many variants.

& in Zer0xff DB rebuilder script i cannot insert my PS4_IP which is frustrating because it doesn't seem as simple as your script.
Code:
parser = argparse.ArgumentParser()
parser.add_argument("192.168.0.108", help="PS4 ftp ip address")
args = parser.parse_args()
app_db = "tmp/app.db"
PS4_IP = args.PS4_IP
with many different variants im still presented with the below error
Code:
usage: fix_db.py [-h] 192.168.0.108
fix_db.py: error: the following arguments are required: 192.168.0.108
do you have any tips that could help me out please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back