Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 7, 2018 at 11:21 PM       32      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 4.05 UART Enabler, his PS4 kernel dumping hardware project and the recent LibFTPS4 Fix PlayStation 4 developer @Mistawes shared FTPS4 on Twitter this weekend which currently offers root FTP with Debug Settings and UART output. :)

Download: FTPS4-master.zip / GIT / FTPS4.bin (1.0 MB - Compiled by @alaaltayeb) / FTPS4-455.bin (4.55 Port)

From the README.md, to quote: FTPS4

FTP server for PS4 with root access, UART, full debug settings - credits: WildCard, Specter, IDC, Shadow, Xerpi.

In related news today BigBoss announced that the Hitodama *** WIP ELF are back on 4.05 with initial work done by Zer0xFF.

@Fimo points out from a recent PSXDev Github commit that a 4.05 ELF Loader is currently in the works from PS4Link with support being added proceeding the 4.05 Kernel Exploit release last month.

As a result, it likely won't be long before the PlayStation 4 scene sees some 1.76 ports and PS4 4.05 homebrew, with demo videos of a PS4 Homebrew Loader from last year alongside a Streamable video demonstration.

PS4 home brews to @Bassabov, @Fimo, @GritNGrind, @Kamikam, @MrCarlesX, @prreis, @raedoob and @SSShowmik for the news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! :beer:

FTPS4 Debug & UART Output by Mistawes, 4.05 Hitodama ELF Loader.jpg

Comments

if you back out of web browser then it kills the ftp, this is normal cos the ftp runs as a web process.
What I was referring to when you're sending the .bin payload
From the Ui permanent web browser and Backing out useing the PS button you're fine on the User Interface

Only until you navigate to the PS4 settings then it detaches itself from the FTP

After inject payload I can connect using ftp but cannot retrieve directory listed!?

I have changed my ip
Code:
#define PS4_IP   "192.168.0.30\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"
#define PS4_PORT 1337
#define LOG_IP   "192.168.0.6\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"
#define LOG_PORT 9023
any suggestion?

who can help me? send it via payload (change ip and ps exploit say its send) and in the ps4 it say not enough memory. i do this via user guide not the broswer cause i dont know how via browser..

and i can send only 1 payload its tell me always time out.. try another software and cant connect to the ps4

Try it now thx

The same problem after update al azif

So after update al azif i cant send ftps4 to my ps4 it tell me the same. But have a new payload “intergrated ftp/debug/uart”. I send this and its good, tell me how to ftp. After that send success debug. This payload is the same of ftps4.bin?

clear browser and cookies and same. how to do quick format?

Ok Did all steps and still it tell me not enough memory..
What now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back