Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 1, 2018 at 1:23 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 Kernel Dumper 4.05 release and word that KanadeEngel is working on exploiting a recently discovered PS4 4.73 vulnerability, today after his 4.05 ASLR Patch Correction PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u shared on Twitter a payload for full Debug Settings on 4.05 thanks to @sealab and VVildCard777's research.:ninja:

Download: fullDebugSettings405.bin (7 KB)

:alert: This release comes with a warning from the developer NOT to go into IDU Mode or the PlayStation 4 console can brick (PS4 black screen and no longer works or remains stuck on bootup), so be cautious or skip using this payload if you're inexperienced with such things. :alert:

:arrow: Update: Here is a payload to exit PS4 IDU Mode if anyone needs it:
Exits IDU Mode
Should "turn off" when it's done, just hold the power button after the screen turns off. When you turn it back on you should be out of IDU mode
How to Jailbreak PS4 4.05 With Advanced ★DEBUG Settings
PS4 4.05/Full Debug Settings/ (WARNING BRICK) in IDU MODE by GrimDoe
FullDebugSettings405.bin 4.05 2much4u Full Debug Settings Payload.jpg

Comments

well everyone making fun of me lol. But I did at least contribute a video to help people get out of idu loop

So PLEASE DONT DO IT BUT IF YOU DO...see above ok

just tested the GAME > PACKAGE INSTALLER and it didn't fail. obviously the license will still be an issue, but thats really cool.

so now once the packages are detailed very well will just be able to download and install directly on the console with the native package installation system. Well done gentlemen.

well everyone making fun of me lol. But I did at least contribute a video to help people get out of idu loop
Thes Videos are D0pE AF" Mane
Plz Keep Flipping out Hits After Hits !
~WARNING~
Keep a look out for Tony Monderas
He like to take Peoples videos and Re-use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back