GameBoy Emulator Cinoop Port, PS4 GBEmu: GameBoy Emulator (Beta), PS4 GBA Emulator Port Demo and recent PGEN Sega Genesis / MegaDrive PS2 on PS4 emulator port this weekend @7he D4RK H4CK (aka HackHackStopSop on Twitter) made available a Game Boy Advance (GBA) TempGBA (GIT) emulator PS2 port for PS4 with help from both @Markus95 (Twitter) and @zecoxao (Twitter) for some retrogaming action on jailbroken 5.05 PlayStation 4 consoles.
Download: GBAdvance_(PS2).pkg (22.75 MB - No ROMs via Markus95) / UP9000-SLUS23194_00-SLUS231940000001-A0100-V0100.pkg (3.96 GB) / Mirror from @Ps4skyguy / Mirror from @jwooh / UP9000-SLUS23194_00-SLUS231940000001-A0100-V0100.pkg (7.96 GB - V0.2 with organized ROMs by alphabetical folders and error solved)
Below is a demonstration video from DsGames s YouTube Channel and to quote from the release blog post on the Game Boy Advance MegaPak at PSMegaHax.BlogSpot.com, roughly translated:
Version 0.2, error that was not rough some ROMs resolved.
Testing ROMs and leave feedback in the ROMs that are not playable, so we can make a future update.
Test the ROMs and comment on working ROMs to future update of emulator.
Game Boy Advance Emulator Port For PS4
And to quote from Logic-Sunrise.com on the TempGBA emulator PS4 port, roughly translated:
Here is the PKG of the GBAdvance emulator in no - ROMs version, that is to say there are no ROMs present in the PKG, you will have to include them yourself in the disc01.iso and ROMS folder.
- Decompile GBAdvance_(PS2).pkg with FAKE_PKG_Generator
- In the folder Image / recover disc01.iso file
- Open this disc01.iso file with CDGenPS2 v3
- You will find a ROMS file
- Place ALL your ROMs in this folder
- Then create the iso that you rename well disc01.iso
- Rebuild the FPKG with the new disc01.iso file including your own ROMs with the same password (00000000000000000000000000000000).
Game Boy Advance Emulator for PS4 (Homebrew) by MasterTurkey