Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 30, 2016 at 1:24 AM       14,898       17            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week we reported on Fail0verflow's demonstration at 33c3 2016, and today Marcan shared another brief video demo of the Nintendo GameCube / Wii Dolphin Emulator running via PS4 Linux on their exploited 4.05 console. :hearteyes:

Below is the PlayStation 4 Linux Dolphin Emulator demonstration video along with some related Tweets:

Thanks to @B7U3 C50SS, @Shodan, @SpardaFTW and @VultraAID in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for sharing the news! :thumbup:
GameCube  Wii Dolphin Emulator on PS4 Linux Demo by Fail0verflow.jpg

Comments

Status
Status
Recent Articles
Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack (EU / US) PS4 FPKG Mods by GrimDoe
Since my previous Mortal Kombat XL PS4 Skin Mod Demo and Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 RTM Trainer, here's a Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Swap Pack from me (GrimDoe on Twitter) alongside some new...
PS4 Debug Watch App Port for 6.72 Firmware via Withmetta
Based on the Debug Watch utility by jogolden (Twitter) and the PS4Debug 6.72 Fork by GiantPluto (Twitter), recently I (aka withmetta) recompiled PS4 Debug Watch and got it working on PlayStation 4...
PS4 Syscon Loader Python Script for System Controller Files by SocraticBliss
Following the PS4 SysGlitch Tool and SysCon Glitching Pinout and his PS4 Unfself Tool, today PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss is back with a PS4 Syscon Loader via Twitter tested with the IDA...
XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager by Cypheron
Hey everyone, following PS4 PKG Sender v1.03 I have created XNA RPKGMAN: XNA Remote Package Manager which is a fully dynamic, lightweight package manager that only requires NodeJS/NPM and runs on...