Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 6, 2021 at 8:59 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 Scene developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available GameMakerPKGBuilder v1.0 for PS4 via Twitter with help from Red-J, which is used to convert GameMaker PC Games made in GameMaker Studio to PS4 PKGs for use on Jailbroken PlayStation 4 consoles complete with a demo video from his YouTube Channel below! šŸ˜

Download: GameMakerPKGBuilder.rar (21.48 MB - includes GameMakerPKGBuilder.exe) / Hydronaut.pkg (18.5 MB) / Resurgent.pkg (23.06 MB) / GameMakerVPKBuilder.rar (71.28 MB) / List of GameMaker Games

This comes proceeding the initial GameMakerPS4.pkg release, GameMaker Studio 1.4 PS4 Port of GameMaker Studio, ShepHard (Shep Hard) PS4 Homebrew Game Port PKG, Ball Blaster: Homebrew PS4 Breakout-style Game PKG, Al Azif's BIN2JS Python Script, PS4 Payload Avatar Dumper, PS4 Avatar Dumper and Injector V2, B&nder Bar PKG updates, Super Mario 64 (SM64) Native Port PS4 PKG and the Doom Collection with Mods PS2 on PS4 PKG.

To quote from Logic-Sunrise.com on the Game Make PKG Builder v1.0 for PS4 release, roughly translated: PS4 GameMakerPKGBuilder v1.0

A few days ago, we published with my friend Red-J, a little program to convert GameMaker PC games for Nintendo's latest console, the Switch.

After a few days of work, here is the same program, performing the same function but this time for PS4: GameMakerPKGBuilder v1.0.

Thanks to this small program, you will be able to convert GameMaker PC games for PS4 very easily, no programming knowledge, no external tools will be necessary.

Namely, not all GameMaker games will be compatible, some will give you black screens or errors, this is independent of our software, others will work but not the controls, you will then have to modify the source code of the PC games in order to '' add the PS4 controls to it.

I will soon publish some games already converted (including the video tutorial) and a few more after adding the PS4 commands to the source code of some.

I will also release a version of this program for PS Vita very soon: GameMakerVPKBuilder v1.0

Tutorial:
  • Unzip the archive into a new folder
  • Download a PC Gamemaker game
  • Open the game exe with WINRAR or other archive decompressor
  • Recover all the game files and copy them to the Game_inject folder
  • Launch GameMakerPKGBuilder.exe
  • Option 2, wait
  • Option 1, to create your own game icons, Option 2 to generate Basic icons
  • Enter the name of the game
  • Change the title ID of the game (in CAPITALS ex: AAAA00000)
  • Enter and wait until the end of the compilation
  • Install the newly created PKG on your PS4.
GameMakerPKGBuilder v1.0
GameMakerVPKBuilder v1.0
Resurgent by Tristan Harris on PS4 by Markus00095 TEST | GameMakerPKGBuilder PS4
GameMakerPKGBuilder v1.0 for PS4 by Markus95 and Red-J.png

Comments

This is like a dream application for me! I sincerely thought of trying to make one about 3 years ago but gave up. I'm glad smarter people than myself did it as this opens up a TON of fun games for homebrew. So cool!

i think its a good idea and can make a lot of change in this game maker to convert a ps3 game to a ps4 pkg its will be a great thing because there is a lot of ps3 pkgs games that can be used in ps4 thanks a lot for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back