PS3 4.80 Firmware update, today PlayStation 3 developer Orion has updated the PS3 Backup Game Manager to GameSonic Manager v3.90 for PS3 CFW 4.80 followed by a fixed version below.
Gamesonic Manager v3.90 Changelog:
Gamesonic Manager v3.90 (Fixed) Changelog:
- Updated manager with payload 4.80 (Thanks Joonie)
- Discless updated file with the CFW 4.80 properly patched.
- Updated and integrated the mamba payload for CFW 4.80.
- Fixed 2 offset in the mamba payload that could create some problems
- Mamba verisone updated to 7.2, the latest available before the integration of the support for iso PS2 and PSP
- Fixed bug that did not start the manager on CFW less than 4.80
Gamesonic-Manager-master-v3.90.pkg (6.2 MB) / 4.80 pack Gamesonic.rar (23.0 MB) / Gamesonic-Manager-master.pkg (6.2 MB Fixed)
To quote, roughly translated: From what I could test on CFW 4.80 Ferrox everything works fine, but if you find any bugs please bring it back. The PRX Loader and Webman are in development.
Credit: A big thank you to Joonie, Habib, Estwald, Deank, Aldo Vargas and all the developer of the PS3 scene.