Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter batman       Start date Oct 13, 2019 at 11:02 AM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding my UDK Ultimate PS3 Update V2 (Official UDKUltimate Site) and video guide tutorials, today I present via Twitter a Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 for everyone in the scene to enjoy! šŸ˜ƒ

Gears of Kombat - Release Trailer

Support Me

If you liked this project, please consider making a small donation, so that way I will be able to dedicate more time to perfect this project, and make some other cool projects:
Download Links
Observations
  • This is a small homebrew game developed with too much love and dedication entirely in UDKUltimate to serve as a showcase of its power.
  • This shows that's possible to create ANY kind of game in UDKUltimate Engine, which is a complete and enhanced version of Unreal Engine 3.
  • To start GearsOfKombat PC just go to Binaries\Win32 and run UDKGame.exe.
  • To run GearsOfKombat PS3 you just need to install the game pkg using a package installer. This game runs on any CFW PS3 and HFW with HEN.
  • To run GearsOfKombat Xbox360 you need to copy this game folder to an USB stick and run the XEX file using XEXMenu (only runs on JTAG/RGH).
  • To avoid menus stretching because of screen size problem, please set your PS3 and Xbox360 to 720p HDMI Widescreen.
  • Don't press any key on cutscene except the skip cutscene button otherwise it will break the cutscene.
  • Sometimes the game over screen does not load up, so manually pause and exit game.
  • You need to be a BADASS MACHO MAN WITH BALLS OF STEEL to beat this game :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  • I hope all of you like and enjoy this small but polished game and help me to spread this project on your Facebook, Twitter and Social Media.
  • Cheers for all and Thanks for playing!
Nidal Nijm Games Ā© 2019. All rights reserved.
Gears of Kombat Free Game PS3 via donatelo27
Gears of Kombat - Behind Scenes Trailer
Controller ForceFeedback in UDK on Consoles
Universal Gamepad Support in UDK on PC
Gears of Kombat Free Game for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 by Batman.jpg

Comments

WOW, thanks man!!!! I was wanting someone do a High Quality Test Capture on PS3, as I just have a booking crap easycrap :D :D :D

I will upload this video to my YouTube Channel ok, however, I will credit you my friend!!!

Cheers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back