Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PFSMNT Dumper PS5 ELFs, Backup-SAV-PS5 ELFs, PS5 BD-JB ELF Loader v1.2 update and PS5 Versions ELFs comes a GetOsVersion.elf PS5 Payload to get your PlayStation 5 FreeBSD OS Version from PlayStation 5 Scene developer logic-68 (aka 68Logic on Twitter) for use with the PS5 IPV6 Kernel Exploit. šŸ˜ƒ

Download: getOsVersion PS5 ELFs / getOsVersion ALL FW.zip (422 KB) / Mirror (0.41 MB) / Mirror #2 (421.70 KB) / GetOsVersion.elf (29 KB - PS5 Webkit/Br with temp of test) / GIT
  • getOsVersion_FW_3.00.elf (259 KB)
  • getOsVersion_FW_3.20.elf (259 KB)
  • getOsVersion_FW_3.21.elf (259 KB)
  • getOsVersion_FW_4.02.elf (259 KB)
  • getOsVersion_FW_4.50.elf (259 KB)
  • getOsVersion_FW_4.51.elf (259 KB)
  • getOsVersion_FW_403.elf (259 KB)
From the README.md: getOSVersion

Get your Os version FreeBSD PS5

Credits
Required

Ubuntu 18.04 Clang 10
when you will have the respect, when you will cease to be at the origin of these functions, f_sceKernelGetCpuTemperature, f_sceKernelGetSocSensorTemperature, f_sceKernelGetCpuFrequency, you will come to know yourself....
getOsVersion PS5 Webkit/Br with temp of test
GetOsVersion.elf PS5 Payload to Get PlayStation 5 FreeBSD OS Version.png

Comments

Me too, but I think it will not be possible :(
There are more hv as I know or if we have one hv cracked, so we can use all hv then?

Greetings

i don't see the point, when they can easily know which version is the highest and the lowest of FREEBSD. We don't need to execute this payload on every PS5.

I guess they plan to port HV hack from 2.50 to 4.51 by comparing kernel in both FreeBSD version, but if so, let's do it in private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back