Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 29, 2019 at 2:25 AM       2,308       3            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we saw a Ghosts 1.00 PS4 AppendumPS4 Off-Host Engine Demo, and following his PS4 AW 1.23 h4Xm0Dz and Ch3atZ 5.05 Preview today PlayStation 4 developer @CustomHooker released via Twitter the Call of Duty: Ghosts 1.00 SilentShadowV2 Mod Menu for PS4 5.05 jailbroken consoles! :fire:

Download: SilentShadowV2PS4.rar (138.55 KB)

Below is a demonstration video from his YouTube Channel, included are both a PS4-Elf-Loader.exe with the PS4 Payloads and a SilentShadowV2.elf and from the How to use.txt file to quote:

Inject .bin files (payloads):

1. Open up .bin loader on the Exploit page.
2. Inject .bin file.

Inject .elf files:

1. Start Game.
2. Open up .bin loader on the Exploit page.
3. Chose Game Process Name (default_mp.elf or eboot.bin)
4. Inject .elf file.
  • Call Of Duty: MWR, AW, IW, GHOSTS, WW2 (default_mp.elf);
  • Call Of Duty: BO3 (eboot.bin).
  • Most Other Games: (eboot.bin).
Credits:
  • Me for having a big d!ck
  • DeathRGH for being my Mentor
  • CM|T Frosty for being a Snowman
  • Matrix for his elf loading stuff
My Twitter: CustomHo0ker

[GHOSTS/1.00] SilentShadowV2 Mod Menu PS4 5.05 Release

:arrow: Also making rounds on Twitter today is a Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 1.26 Mod Menu 5.05 demo video via EODYT:

Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 1.26 Mod Menu 5.05
Ghosts 1.00 SilentShadowV2 Mod Menu for PS4 5.05 by CustomHooker.jpg

Comments

Status
Status
Recent Articles
Nintendo (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG by Irfanansarionl9
Proceeding the PS4NES Emulator, PS4 v5.05 Port, PS4NES v1.01 Update and RetroArch QuickNES Port comes a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) PS2 on PS4 Emulator FCEUX Port PKG from irfanansarionl9...
Blood & Truth Hits PS VR Next Week Among New PS4 Releases
Next week three heavy hitters land on PlayStation VR amongst the new PS4 game releases, namely The London Heist follow-up Blood & Truth, Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted and also Trover...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Adventure Mode PS4 Gameplay, Details
Last month we saw a demo of rival Team Sonic Racing, and today Beenox Co-Studio Head Thomas Wilson shared a look at the CTR Adventure Mode in their upcoming kart racer Crash Team Racing...
Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following: This is not the game that I have...