Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 12, 2019 at 4:42 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently Software Engineer Lucasepe (aka Luca Sepe) updated his PlayStation Store (PSN) game search command line utility Go PS4, which currently supports Linux, Mac OSX and Windows platforms with a single portable binary file. 🤠

Download: PS4 Darwin (AMD64) / PS4 Linux (AMD64) / PS4 Windows (AMD64) / GIT

Below is some additional details and search options from the README.md: Go PS4

Search the PlayStation Store for your favorite PS4 games using the command line.

This tool use Colly the Lightning Fast and Elegant Scraping Framework for Gophers
How to use

List available options

Code:
$ ps4 -h
PS Store CLI (v.0.5.0)
Usage: go-ps4 [OPTIONS] [Game Title]

-addons
show also extra contents

-free
show only free titles

-lang string
language (it, en) (default "it")

-weekly-deals
show only weekly deals titles
Search only for free games
Code:
$ ps4 -free
3on3 Freestyle...................................................... Gratuito
AirMech® Arena...................................................... Gratuito
A KING'S TALE: FINAL FANTASY XV..................................... Gratuito
anywhereVR.......................................................... Gratuito
APB Reloaded........................................................ Gratuito
...(more games)....
Search for a specific game
Code:
$ ps4 "division 2"
Tom Clancy's The Division® 2 - Standard Edition..................... €69,99
Tom Clancy’s The Division®2 - Pacchetto di benvenuto................ €14,99
Pacchetto Valuta premium 500 per Tom Clancy's The Division®2........ €4,99
Pacchetto Valuta premium 1050 per Tom Clancy's The Division®2....... €9,99
Tom Clancy's The Division® 2 - Ultimate Edition..................... €119,99
Pacchetto Valuta premium 6500 per Tom Clancy's The Division®2....... €49,99
Show only weekly deals
Code:
$ ps4 -weekly-deals
Go PS4 PlayStation Store (PSN) Game Search Utility by Luca Sepe.jpg

Comments

So you can see if a game is available on the PS store and what its current price is? Sounds like useless nonsense to me. I mean, I support people who try to create stuff, but this seems rather pointless.

Those using the exploit cannot login to PSN, and those who can login, don't need another tool to look for games.

i really cant understand why PS4 developers are dead. If i look to the tool PS4 Package Viewer v1.5, this tool can read all PKG files and scan it then if there are an update for this game and for what for a OS is this game Update.

On PS3, there was devs they make nice tools who show us is there a new Update for this game and we can download it at same time.

Why on ps4 there is nothing ?! I will give up it that we will become a spoofer or other nice tools for PS4.

Sony will stay hard that we cant play bought games on a lower FW and we will stay hard and we dont buy games anymore why we cant play games with a lower firmware.

I have 200-300 games bought in my PS4 PSN account only (i do not even want to mention the countless PS3 games)

Next time i will wait before i buy a next gen console and I'll wait until before i buy a new console. If the dev scene is dead on ps5 too i will buy me a pc better.

@wolfsstolz because 5.05 is the last hackable console for ps4, why hacker release it, simply to boost sony profit selling their hackable machine bc sony already recruit them to find another security hole

so for those people that want hackable console higher than 5.05 wake up, just buy another ps4 console or finish old ps4 collection game and then update it to the latest version, it's cheap to buy used ps4 bd games or discount games on sony market

@wolfsstolz there is a huge different between the ps3 and ps4, ps3 was was the first smart console with many advance multiplayer , psn but it was the first so it was soo much holes for the dev in matter of fact because the ps3 mistakes make the ps4 is so hard to jailbreak

I mean even after the exploit and the free games and all of that still the ps4 not yet full jailbreak and because of that you need to open hen every time you reboot your device but stil suck to stuck on 5.05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back