Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 15, 2019 at 4:42 AM       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Along the lines of popular emulator frontends such as LaunchBox, recently the GOG Galaxy 2.0 (aka Good Old Games) all-in-one video game launcher Open Beta went live on GOG.com bringing features, friends and libraries spread across multiple platforms including Battle.net, EGS, Origin, Steam and Uplay together showing all your games in one app. 🤩

Download: galaxy_client_2.0.11.2.pkg (Windows) / galaxy_client_2.0.11.2.pkg (219 MB - Mac OS X) / GOG_Galaxy_2.0.exe (963 KB - Web Installer)

Users can import and organize their PC and console games in one library, install and launch them, keep track of progress and see your friends’ status, achievements and game time across all gaming platforms.

If anyone gives it a whirl, let us know your thoughts in the comments below. (y)

GOG GALAXY 2.0: All your games and friends in one place
GOG Galaxy 2.0 AIO Video Game Launcher Open Beta Arrives.jpg

Comments

this looks very interesting, be nice to not have like 5 different platforms having to load everytime i wanna check out a game to play.. guessing I'll still need those other programs if I wanna buy new games or get direct deals/sales.. but still a cool idea..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back