Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the initial release, today @Joonie made available to the PS4Scene via Twitter GoldHEN v1.1 by SiSTR0 featuring improved system performance (stability and FTP service) with FW 7.50 and 7.51 officially supported now... including PS4 7.55, 7.51, 7.50, 7.0X, 6.72 and 5.05 Payloads! šŸ˜

Download: GoldHEN_v1.1.7z (32 KB - includes goldhen_1.1_755.bin, goldhen_1.1_751.bin, goldhen_1.1_750.bin, goldhen_1.1_702.bin, goldhen_1.1_672.bin and goldhen_1.1_505.bin) / 7.5x Live Demo / 6.72 Live Demo / 5.05 Live Demo via ps3120 / Al Azif's DNS with GoldHEN 1.1 / PS4 Official Firmware (OFW) Archives

To use, after Exploiting Your PS4 Console simply send the payload using the tools and following the guides all linked HERE in the article.

:alert: If you haven't read our stance on clone host menus do it now, spammers get banned from the forums as scene devs already confirmed the exploit code used is the same.

From the included README.md: # GoldHEN - PS4 Homebrew Enabler
Code:
```
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  _________________  .____  ________    ___ ______________ _______
/  _____________  \ |    | \______ \  /   |   \_   _____/ \      \
/   \  ___  /   |   \|    |  |    |  \/    ~    \    __)_  /   |   \
\    \_\  \/    |    \    |__|    `   \    Y    /        \/    |    \
\______  /\_______  /_______ \_____  /\___|_  /_______  /\____|__  /
        \/         \/        \/     \/       \/        \/         \/
                              Coded By
        _________.__  ____________________________ ________
       /   _____/|__|/   _________    _________   \\_____  \
       \_____  \ |  |\_____  \   |    |  |       _/ /   |   \
       /        \|  |/        \  |    |  |    |   \/    |    \
      /_______  /|__/_______  /  |____|  |____|_  /\_________/
              \/            \/                  \/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
```
## Features
  • Homebrew Enabler
  • Debug Settings
  • VR Support
  • Remote Package Install
  • Rest Mode Support
  • External HDD Support
  • Official External HDD Format Support
  • Debug Trophies Support
  • sys_dynlib_dlsym Patch
  • UART Enabler
  • Never Disable Screenshot
  • Remote Play Enabler
  • Persistent FTP on 2121 port (Rest Mode Support)
  • FW Update Block
### Credits
Special thanks:
Greeting to other devs:
And from the included CHANGELOG.md:

# Changelog

## v1.1
  • Improved stability and ftp service
## v1.0
  • Public release
GoldHEN v1.1 by SiSTR0 with PS4 7.55, 7.51, 7.50, 7.0X, 6.72 and 5.05 Payloads!.jpg

Comments

been testing since v1.0 on my fat 7.55 PS4. Been having rest mode issues only when a USB drive (lexar 128GB usb 3.0 key) is connected to usb port #2.

No matter how many times I try, if there is the stick connected, the PS4 doesn't wake up from sleep and crashes. Had the PS4 wake up from sleep for a week straight and no issues when the USB is not connected. Maybe this can help the developer for a possible bug fix.

Guys I have some questions since i'm new to ps4 jailbreak... I have some offline account with games already in my ps4 and in order to jailbreak i need to get online therefore my accounts will lock.

So is there anyway to unlock them again after jailbreak? Since i don't want to download the pkgs again and also i have so many save games...

@komawoyo maybe things got confused, I said I have been testing the GoldHen SINCE v1.0, meaning I have been using its updates and am now using v1.1 which still crashes when my usb drive is inserted.

@Alex Bolla jailbreak and run goldhen without usb inserted. Make sure you are able to enter and wake up from rest mode BEFORE inserting usb drive. This way we can isolate the issue.

People testing did not have this issue on 7.55 fat. That said. 7.55 kex takes a few tries to be stable. You have to be able to enter rest mode and wake up to make sure your jailbreak run was good.

rest mode is not fixed for me, does the same thing as 1.0, works a few times (4-5) and after that it will not wake and have to force shutdown, and on top of that with 1.1 sometimes when I try to put it on rest it just shuts down, I was really hopping rest mode was working.

@SsilviusS people have been testing prior to 1.1 release and used it for days while testing the rest mode feature 10+ times along with other test such as ftp and remote package installs. The problem you are experiencing has to be coming from something else. If you have firmware 7.02+ its most likely the kex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back