Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 21, 2020 at 4:02 AM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the ArabicGuy v1.1 GTA V Mod Menu by @RF0oDxM0Dz and the Ghosts 1.00 SilentShadowV3 Mod Menu, PlayStation 4 scene developer @CustomHooker shared on Twitter a new Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) ArabicGuy Mod Menu PS4 2020 demonstration video for jailbroken PS4 5.05 consoles. 🚗 🔫 🚙 🚓

Download: GTA ArabicGuy Menu.zip (201 KB - includes ArabicGuy100.bin, ArabicGuy127.bin and ArabicGuy132.bin) / Lamance_672_132_.bin (1.02 MB - Lamance Menu v0.8 for 1.32 on PS4 6.72) via david1337hax / Lamance_672_132_fixed.bin (1.02 MB - Lamance Menu v0.8.1 for 1.32 on PS4 6.72) via david1337hax

From the video's description, to quote: Grand Theft Auto V ArabicGuy Mod Menu PS4 2020 NEW

Today I showing you the Arabic Guy Mod menu for the PlayStation 4 on update 1.00 its a stable menu and makes a lot of fun to use.

This runs on a Jailbroken 5.05 console and does not work online! Its not possible to mod online yet all other assertions are fake! Have Fun :)

:fire: Also heating things up from his YouTube Channel recently are some more videos:

How to install a GTA V PS4 Mod Menu under 5 minutes NEW 2020

From the video's description, to quote: Today I showing you how to get a mod menu for the PlayStation 4 (Firmware 5.05) on update 1.00/1.27. This runs on a Jailbroken 5.05 console and does not work online!

Its not possible to mod online yet all other assertions are fake! Have Fun :)

GTA V Lamance Mod Menu PS4 New 2020

From the video's description, to quote: Today I showing you the Lamance Mod menu for the PlayStation 4 on update 1.00. It has a lot of options and comes with new never seen modifications. This runs on a Jailbroken 5.05 console and does not work online!

Its not possible to mod online yet all other assertions are fake! If you have any questions about type in the comments below. Have Fun :)

Spoiler: Related Tweets

Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) ArabicGuy Mod Menu for PS4 2020 Demo.jpg

Comments

I don't think these are NEW mod menus. They are just NEW videos.

In the videos Arabicguy mod is v1.1 and Lamance mod is v0.8. Neither of which are new.

I hope I'm wrong. :)

@Leeful I would like you to be wrong but pretty sure your not because there's nothing new in that video :( me and my son really want some more pc mods pulled to the ps4. Can always hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back