Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 11, 2017 at 3:52 AM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we saw a PS4 GTA V Hax Demo and a GTAV PS4 Mod Menu for 1.76 consoles, and recently PlayStation 4 modder KillSomeTime247 shared what appears to be another Grand Theft Auto V modding PS4 demonstration video for those interested. :sneaky:

Let us know in the comments below if it looks legit or not to you, and thanks to fellow PlayStation 4 pirate @UmarDaBest559 on Twitter for letting us know about it! :beer:

Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) PS4 Modding Demo by KillSomeTime247.jpg

Comments

Reporting news isn't always 100% correct. Sometimes it's always real or fake, happened to me before. I agree that it's nothing important, but what I don't agree on is that you actually went off on him like that.

I just don't see how it's a bad post when he writes all these threads daily one of the best PS4 reporting sites i've actually seen. He's actually the reason why I started reporting news back then.

Now since you're demoted you're getting mad? If it's a crap site, no need to be here wasting your time.

Hope you understand sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back