Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 11, 2017 at 3:52 AM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we saw a PS4 GTA V Hax Demo and a GTAV PS4 Mod Menu for 1.76 consoles, and recently PlayStation 4 modder KillSomeTime247 shared what appears to be another Grand Theft Auto V modding PS4 demonstration video for those interested. :sneaky:

Let us know in the comments below if it looks legit or not to you, and thanks to fellow PlayStation 4 pirate @UmarDaBest559 on Twitter for letting us know about it! :beer:

Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) PS4 Modding Demo by KillSomeTime247.jpg

Comments

Then get off your lazy butt and find some real news to post, or give up the Staff position to someone who will... too late, buh byeeee! ;)

Well, as you know we need to do some 'housecleaning' in the ranks here... although I do have a possible replacement for him, someone who (seriously) is willing to actually do stuff for the site like post news and help members... more soon! :)

Well, as you know we need to do some 'housecleaning' in the ranks here... although I do have a possible replacement for him, someone who (seriously) is willing to actually do stuff for the site like post news and help members... more soon! :)

Finally looks like you realized what you are doing with this whole staff thing, good to know that. Did you demote @Carnavs ?

I love @SockNastez signature! Don't be change your signature again. I will keep watching on this :love:

Same i love @PSXHAX keeping to real posts news everyday!
I will never get off again, I don't think i must get study and homework if finish, 24/7 just i want to help people there site :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back