Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 10, 2017 at 6:36 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Serendipity 4.5 GTA V PS3 Mod Menu, today PS3 developer Tustin (YouTube Channel) shared a new demonstration video of the Grand Theft Auto V Lexicon 3.0 GTA V Mod Menu by Kryptus followed by version 3.1. (y)

According to their page, Lexicon is one of the top sold SPRX (Plugin) Mod Menus for Grand Theft Auto V on jailbroken PlayStation 3 consoles.

Check out the GTA V Lexicon 3.0 PS3 Mod Menu demo video below!

Grand Theft Auto V Lexicon 3.0 by Kryptus PS3 Mod Menu Demo.jpg

Comments

I tested that .exe in a Virtual Machine, chill. I'm not an idiot. Also I unpacked the exe, it was only a damn backup. I also tried to install it but it gave me a backup error dont know why, 800283ec

Everything is 100% full bs lol

is there any good free mod menus? for offline use only. ty (i believe im using last extinction mod sometimes it hang if you accidentally on some mod)

Legendary, Power (Cracked), Radiums
Those are what my friend Exondex tested. they are kinda good but legendary is best, power has protections, and radiums is 100% free with nonhost protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back