Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 23, 2017 at 2:52 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Turkey Day! Today PlayStation 4 developer @DEv ShOoTz shared a YouTube video from sklnMoDz who works with the XBLNinja Team demonstrating the latest GTA V Online PS4 Unlimited AutoMoney 1.41 update. :ninja:

While it may be showcased running on a jailbroken PS4 1.76 console, @ZeraTron on Discord mentioned it could also be a PlayStation 4 DevKit following recent developments in PS4 GTA V modding including:
From the video's caption, to quote roughly translated: GTA V ONLINE PS4 Unlimited AutoMoney 1.41

Hi. 3 accounts banned during the test ... GTA5 Online PS4 Hard AutoMoney With (Tool) After 4 Months Worked.
  • Premier Strike Par Tech2 :c
  • First Strike By Tech2 :c
(US: If you want to use my gameplay contact me)

Make sure to check out some of my other Glitch Videos (Zombies&Multiplayer)

Spoiler

GTA V ONLINE PS4 Unlimited Auto/Manually Money Tool 1.41
From the video's caption: 7 accounts banned during the test... webpatchs.pkg installed on PS4 FW 5.01 / dash 1.81 I change all values for make fast money on walls and banks.

Modded outfits & Garage tool coming soon. GTA5 Online PS4 Hard AutoMoney with (Tool) after 4 months worked.
GTA V Online PS4 Unlimited AutoMoney 1.41 Update Demo by sklnMoDz.jpg

Comments

Just because the channel went down does not mean it is fake. After all they uploaded another video today which can easily be seen on the same channel that uploaded the original video.

Do you think that people want to have all the drama that comes with something like this I would have deleted my channel as well.

That is the newer video that was uploaded 5 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back