Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 9, 2017 at 10:32 AM       0      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous updates, confirmations, PS4 GTA V Native Caller and handy Pastebin for Grand Theft Auto modders recently John Valincius ported @kurt2467's GTA5 PS3 Native Invoker for PS4 1.76 console owners. :D

Download: GTA_PS4_Natives-master.zip / GIT

From the README.md, to quote: GTA_PS4_Natives

This is an edit/updated version of Kurt2467's GTA5 PS3 Native Invoker (https://github.com/kurt2467/GTAV_Native_Invoker)

Requirements
  1. 1.76 PS4
How to use
  1. Send the included loader payload (loader/loader.bin) to your PS4, you should then get a notification
  2. Build your payload
  3. Rename to plugin1.bin
  4. Copy to USB
  5. Plug USB into right USB port on the PS4 (usb0)
  6. Start game and you should get a message saying payload was loaded
Creating mods

Function loop is our entry point, this will be called whenever IS_PLAYER_ONLINE is called.

Bugs
  1. Sometimes the loader payload will crash, I will fix this if enough people complain about it
Info

The source contains a sample menu base with a couple of options. Spawn vehicle is a little bugged as the car spawns under the map, I don't have much time to fix it though.

Use optimization where possible as we do not have a lot of executable memory with this method.

I haven't exactly tested this in a while so let me know whether it's working or not.

I made something (a while ago but release now). Just a port of Kurt2467's GTA_Native_Invoker from PS3. Includes a menu base with minimal features (for reference) as well as all natives already defined.
GTA V PS4 Natives Port for PlayStation 4 v1.76 by John Valincius.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back