Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 29, 2017 at 12:05 AM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month we saw the initial release of AzuraMenu followed by a Video Tutorial, and today PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u announced on Twitter it's been updated to GTAV PS4 Azura Menu version 1.1 with a new demo and the changelog from AzuraMenu.com outlined below. :D

Changelog

• Initial release
  • Added money options
  • Added bodyguard options
  • Added weapon options
  • Added world options
  • Added time options
  • Added weather options
  • Added traffic options
  • Added pedestrian options
  • Added IPL options
  • Added mobile radio, super run, explosive melee, and noclip to player options
  • Added random components, pogo, pig, chop, and mountain lion to model changer
  • Added super speed, invisibility, and mod shop to vehicle options
  • Added Vacca, Zentorno, Dump Truck, Duke of Death, and Liberator to vehicle spawner
  • Added all weapons to give weapons
  • Added various error messages
  • Tweaked rainbow vehicle to switch colors more smoothly
  • Tweaked vehicle spawner submenu to use localized vehicle names
  • Tweaked vehicle spawner to retain speed of previous vehicle
  • Tweaked vehicle godmode to automatically fix vehicle
  • Tweaked waypoint teleport to teleport underground less often
  • Tweaked menu design
  • Fixed unlimited ammo turning off when changing models
GTAV PS4 Azura 1.1 Menu for 1.76 PlayStation 4 Updated by 2much4u.jpg

Comments

dont think that's gonna happen, sometimes patience = stupidity, like this time seriously. PS4 is already an outdated console. i made a mistake purchasing it. at least the next XBOX will actually be able to run games well. Sony wins. there is not one open minded hacker who gives a damn about anyone but themselves. You can't even find the private methods flying around. so ya. patience in this case is stupidity man.
Hmm see you sound like the type of person to know "everything" i think you're booking stupid you don't know what someones intentions are you're not them i can see you're very ignorant in so many ways and yes in many way the ps4 is outdated hardware but it still puts out games that look booking amazing and that are good so if you're gonna keep talking that ignorant crap gtfo.

According to their site AzuraMenu.com "you can currently use this site to load the Azura GTA V PS4 mod menu if you visit it in the PS4 web browser."

Of course, this assumes your PS4 is on 1.76 OFW until newer versions are fully jailbroken publicly.

I am just saying there is a limit to everything. We can't be non-critical infinitely. I am not talking against the scene at all, but against the current status quo, saying maybe this time things are over.

Yes I agree PS4 is pumping great games; but hardware is outdated - loading times, framerate, etc, - in a few months there will be a console possibly providing better experience, that one can see/feel. anyways probably i am wrong as i am a newcomer, so i'll stfu for good :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back