Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Microsoft       Thread starter racer0018       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.

racer0018

Contributor
I have messed with a lot of these in the past. If you all want, I can make up some guides for the site. It would cover rgh, jtag and flashing drives. Thanks all and let me know.

I have 0 experience with XBox / XBox One so YES anything you guys share would help fill this section a bit.

I have some more backend stuff to fix, but once I'm finished with that I will focus on filling the other sections (PS stuff mainly) of the site.

Okay I will get going on it this weekend. I'm also working on a Xbox 360 slim that will dual boot, so I will post some pics of that as well. Xbox is fun to mess around with and easy as heck to hack. Anyone that can solder just a little can mod a Xbox 360. There is only about 6-10 wires for the rgh and then few wires to dump the system. Thanks all.

Yes specially trinity that will not boot to xell , and cutting this f.. wires 5mm each time and trying again and again and .... :D , I have made comparison of glitchers on other site inc. triple nands even made a demo console , but would need translating can do it when will have bit of time ;)

Yes specially trinity that will not boot to xell , and cutting this f.. wires 5mm each time and trying again and again and .... :D , I have made comparison of glitchers on other site inc. triple nands even made a demo console , but would need translating can do it when will have bit of time ;)
Do you still have this problem? thanks

I have been wating for me to get a system in that i could use to make the guide and take pictures of it but it looks like that isnt going to happen anytime soon. I might have to take apart the one xbox that i have to do it and take pictures because i have been thinking of updating the chip in it anyway. I might have to do that soon. thanks all and sorry for the wait.

I just had fat x360 and it completely slip my mind to take photos , but there is new method called RGH1.2 from (15432 user) he developed only for fats and it gives instant boots no matter dash version, even most stubborn ones like falcons do instant glitch where b4 times on those have been 30s-5min ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back