Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 21, 2018 at 10:31 PM       41      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the GTA V Mods Demo on Jailbroken PS4 5.05 OFW from his 0x41con presentation, PlayStation 4 developer qwertyoruiop has now made available a PDF slideshow outlining his speech titled Hacking the PS4: From Zero to Ring Zero in Two Easy Steps for other PS4 scene devs to examine and learn from! :geek:

Download: 02r0.pdf (620 KB)

Below are some related Tweets, and thanks to Scofield0 for the heads-up on this earlier today! (y)

Hacking the PS4 From Zero to Ring Zero in Two Easy Steps PDF.jpg

Comments

Huh? Self entitiled? Please guys take care of this.... I'm not in the mood to be fckd with. I'll go all Mortal Kombat II.

I agree there are too many people acting self entitled. When my 7 yr old acts unappreciative, the way I see on the boards lately he gets nothing and I make him wait longer on purpose to teach him a lesson.

Good afternoon guys, I'm starting to study Java and would like a help on how to create tools for ps4 games. if possible ask me to send some source code for me to study? thanks

That's ok. I'm not taking any of this seriously. I rather make friends them enemies.

This is all exciting stuff for the scene. It'll happen, just hang tight. Gotta have humor.

Goodnight all. May tomorrow bring positive news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back