Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 31, 2018 at 3:09 AM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
On this last day of 2018, following his recent Streets Of Rage Final Version PS4 Mod PKG release PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 returns bringing a Half-Life Blue Shift PS4 PKG modification via Twitter based on the unofficial PS2 Port from supadupaplex! :love:

Download: Half-Life_Blue_Shift.pkg (368.63 MB)

To quote from the blog post at Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: [PS4] Half-Life Blue Shift v1.0

In order to make the most homebrew available on PS4, here is a new PKG compatible 4.05, 4.55, 4.74 and 5.05 of a Half-Life Blue Shift mod born by supadupaplex on PS2.

I said PS2 porting is not mine, I only built the PS4 PKG in order to launch it on PS4, all the work goes to supadupaplex that brought this project to PS2, I only did compile the PKG to facilitate its use for PS4 users.

For more information on this PS2 porting go here.

Changelog 1.0:
  • The game is completely stable now. Instabilities were caused by a bug in the game code: reference to every used file is stored in RAM inside special section and unused references are never cleared. When this file reference list goes out of bounds all sorts of crazy things can happen. So I made a hack that increases size of this section from ~206KiB to 512KiB
  • Added save game isolation to prevent crashes by loading saves from wrong games
  • Merged HD and SD models into one ISO and made in-game selector to choose between them
  • Added an option to play with Dreamcast models (and maps)
  • I found out that I messed up soundtrack in previous builds. Correct PC soundtrack would play now if you choose to play with PC models and authentic Dreamcast soundtrack would play if you choose to play with Dreamcast or PS2 models
  • There should be less rescaling artifacts on map textures
  • Lots of other small improvements that I forgot about
Half-Life: Blue Shift for PS4 (Homebrew) by MasterTurkey
:arrow: Also below is a MegaMan War of the Past OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) PKG, Crisis Evil 2 OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) PKG, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) PKG, Street Fighter Remix OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) and Batman Gotham Knights OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) PKG for 5.05 by TheHeroGAC for those interested:

Download: Mega Man War of the Past.pkg (101.6 MB) / Cadillacs.pkg (93.0 MB) / Street Fighter Remix.pkg (143.8 MB) / Crisis Evil 2.pkg (98.7 MB) / Batman Gotham Knights.pkg (78.3 MB) / Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.pkg (62.3 MB - Fixed) / Street Fighter Beats Of Rage Remix 2.pkg (95.3 MB - Fixed) / Street Fighter Beats Of Rage Remix 2.pkg (Mirror) / Golden Axe Curse Of The Death Adder.pkg (55.62 MB) / The Simpsons Treehouse Of Horror.pkg (42.1 MB) via TheheroGAC / Mirror via x_force_505 / Night Slashers X.pkg (48.8 MB) via TheheroGAC

MegaMan War of the Past OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) by TheHeroGAC.jpg Street Fighter Remix OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) by TheHeroGAC.jpg Batman Gotham Knights OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) PKG by TheHeroGAC.jpg Cadillacs and Dinosaurs OpenBOR (PS2 Port for PS4) PKG by TheHeroGAC.jpg
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs for PS4 (OpenBOR Homebrew) by MasterTurkey
RetroArch PS2 WIP - Running QuickNES (Recorded with OSSC / Xbone passthrough)
In case there isn't any more news to post later today, have a VERY safe and Happy New Year 2019 everyone! :kitty:

Half-Life Blue Shift PS4 PKG Mod by Markus95 is Now Available.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back